PV's fan art ~~=oP

that is so super clever PV. I love the drawing of Rufus and Ron.

Very neat. The coloring is fantastic! :sunglasses:

I used Lenny as part of the new Upcoming Pixar logo because he sees ALL! Heheh.

He’s fairly tiny in the logo and I spent too much time on him alone, so I wanted to post him separately.

Lenny was made entirely in Photoshop with dodged and burnt shapes.

~~=oP

That is very very well done, you my friend are a genius :slight_smile:

Oh my lord, that’s… that’s just fantastic, PV . I was right when I said you had talent unlike anything I’ve seen before. Oh man, was I ever right! Heheh. :smiley: :wink:

Most impressive!

Very nice, PV! It really does look just like him!

Really good. I thought it was a photo… :mrgreen:

PV: You are ridiculously brilliant! Lenny looks wonderful. You ought to be proud of yourself. Wonderful work.

PV - That looks absolutely fantastic, dude. I’ll see you at Pixar. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

– Mitch

Here are some Family Guy style character sketches for gags I will animate soon:

Lightning McQueen

I sketched him without any paintjob details just to practice the outline of his frame.

Bob, Helen, and Dash Parr

I didn’t sketch Violet and Jack-Jack because they won’t be included in this gag.

~~=oP

:mrgreen: Oh, cool! They look very Family Guy-ish. I am very intrigued to what you are going to do with the characters in your FG fanimation, now.

I really like it PV Lightning, Bob, Helen, and Dash are amazing. One suggestion though. I think Helen’s hair seems a little off.

Thanks, but, how so? And while I ask, keep in mind the transition to a style like this won’t always be perfect. :stuck_out_tongue: Exaggeration may even occur.

~~=oP

Personally, I think the hook on Helen’s hair might be a little to big. I think it might be better if it is shrunk a little.

I wanna thank iza for getting me hooked on gouache. :slight_smile:

[size=192]“Junk Hunk”[/size]

For those of you who don’t already know, Tony Goat is based on Tony Rydinger, hence the title of the piece. ;-p

~~=oP

Loving the style of this piece, PV! It’s both scruffy and neat at the same time. Very sweet!

PV - Your style of art really seems to agree with the gouache medium! Great composition, PV!

:smiley:

– Mitch

Everytime I see something from ya PV, you always blow me out of my seat. Nice work girl!

What more can I say? You’ve inspired me to new heights yet again, PV . Words can’t describe how amazing your artwork is to me. It’s just spetacular, awe-inspiring, jaw-dropping talent from a gifted individual. :smiley: