Ratatouille 2 A Good Or Bad Idea?

BAD. I think that’s a terrible idea; sorry.

I guess they could have a sequal but it’s good the way it ended.

Any sequel to Ratatouille would be repetitive, IMO.

I think I’d just stay away from the whole idea of a Ratatouille 2. Like IV said, I think it definately would be repetitive. How many places could you take a rat that cooks?

Plus, what if he lost his restaurant…again? Total bummer. :frowning:

GOOD IDEA!

I really think the first movie only scratched the surface of what you could get out of the world Pixar created.

Rata2ille? No, thank you! 2 many chefs spoil the broth.

Haha! That’s funny. 8D But I really don’t want a sequel.

Hahaha, this gets comment of the day.

I don’t want a sequel, but I would die to see a short film directed by Brad Lewis or Brad Bird, something like the toy story toons, “a day at the kitchen”,just wishing

Like I said before, Ratatouille doesn’t really need a sequel. I mean ,where exactly would it even go?!?!?! I don’t even have any idea, except the Linguini/Colette wedding, but that’s about it.

However, if some things are to be expanded upon, such as the cause of Gusteau’s and Mrs. Linguini’s deaths, Remy’s family, and various character backstories, there’s always the beauty of fan fiction… :smiley:

A great idea instead

It would be about Remy falling in love. Hey, this movie is set in Paris, isn’t it? And a rat love story hasn’t been done before.

FYI: Mice are not rats.

very good idea!

I am sure a good story could be made. But the 1st one’s ending made me happy enoguh.

I’m a little half-and-half with a Ratatouille 2. I think that it ended perfectly the way it did, but it would be cool to see how Remy and company handles the business side of owning a bistro.

I’d be very, very, very disapointed if there were news of a Ratatouille 2.

The obvious question: ‘Why?’

I don’t see that the story needs to continue on. It ended on a fine note.

I thought the same way about the Monsters Inc sequel at first. The first film’s ending was good to where a sequel shouldn’t be made. Besides, a prequel to Ratatouille wouldn’t work.

I don’t really think that Pixar should make a second. When you think about it, what would they do on the movie? If they do make a second it will be like Transformers or Ice age they keep making more and more movies and they are just terrible.