Ratatouille Toys!

Oh man if I could get my hands on some Ratatouille toys, I would in a heartbeat! Sadly I just don’t have the extra money to spend on stuff like this, and it feels like any Ratatouille merch you can dig up is practically rare because there’s so little of it! ;o;

I did end up finding an adorable Emile plush, a coin bank featuring Remy and Emile, a Remy plushie, these drink charms for martini or wine glasses, and these adorable coffee cups that I would get a ton of use out of!

So yeah, the last two aren’t really “toys” necessarily, but definitely items I’d love to own! Sadly, the coffee cups are pretty rare and are listed at $65! :frowning:

little chef

That’s my situation too, at one point I was trying to start getting most or all of the Toy Story Collection toys, but I just can’t afford it and only got a couple.

I can’t really afford to be buying merch either. I’ve managed to get a few figures second hand in charity shops though-I got a Buzz Lightyear figure, one of the original 1995 ones, for £2 a couple of months back, which is a freaking bargain. My dad got me a really random, but really pretty cool, late christmas present he had found online, which is a Ratatouille storage box! I’ll try and post a picture at some point, but lets just say all my Pixar DVD’s live there now :slight_smile:

little_chef: Aw, I really like those drink charms!

Both of those things sound awesome.

That stuff is awesome!! Ratatouille is one of the only 2 or 3 Pixar movies I don’t have a collection from. :frowning: Sad. I wish I had those figurines, Leirin!! I remember seeing the PVC set when the movie was new, but I never have extra money. 8D

Yeah. That’s the bummer is that merchandise for movies like this one and Up is so expensive and hard to come by. :frowning: I wish other Pixar movies could be marketed as equally as Toy Story and Cars. 8D

Agreed^^.

I found an Up grape soda pin at a local store! I of course bought it.

Lucky!! I know people sell those online, but I really can’t afford them at those prices. 8D

That sounds pretty cool.

I know, it was goodluck! Only $2.

I agree, it’s as though Cars merchandise was so popular that they didn’t bother with much Ratatouille, WALL-E and Up merch during that period. In fairness, rats, robots and old men aren’t as aesthetically easy to make action figures from, if you know what I mean.

Stephen Colbert actually talked about that on The Colbert Report, specifically about Up and WALL-E. He even plays WALL-E!

colbertnation.com/the-colber … ie-edition

Skip to 2:40

8D That was a highly amusing clip. I LOVED The Star Trek bit, even though that was near the end.

That clip was hilarious.

I love Stephen. <3

That is cool.

I had no idea they actually sold things like that in stores! A friend got me a custom-made one a couple Christmases ago. :slight_smile:

I have a Remy plushie, Emile plushie, Guesteau plushie, and a set of Ratatouille figurines that Disney gave away in a DMR Christmas promo last year. They scale well with LEGO’s Pixar sets, so Remy is going to open La Ratatouille in Radiator Springs.