Red and Andy's Graphics! =8P

JesusFreak, TSS, and TDIT: Thank all of you so much! :smiley: Like I said, that third siggy is an inside joke… them are kind of hard to explain… let’s just say WALL•E has a strange fascination with babies. :stuck_out_tongue:

Whew, I was on a roll today! :smiley: I was making avvies like crazy this afternoon, so you guys should have quite a bit to look at (and a bigger variety to choose from) this time!

Holy crap… :laughing:
In any case, enjoy - as always!

little chef

Good job, little chef! Colette’s facepalm made me laugh…hehe. quickly uses the Emile avvy before anyone else can I LOVE IT. :smiley:

A nice selection of avatars there, red! I like how the different fonts you use really go with the avatar itself, especially in the case of the ‘dang!’ one with Remy.

Very nice littlechef. I believe my favorite is the “facepaln” one.

Puh-ha!!! Oh, man… Thanks, red. I needed a good laugh… :laughing:

I don’t get the “Why” graphic, and therefore I get it. Hard to explain, I know. Either way, it’s hilarious. It’s definitely something that my sister and I would think up, and I love it! Awesome stuff, man. Thank you! :laughing: :smiley:

As for the avatars: Sheer brilliance. The “free”, “you lose”, and “Dang” ones are hilarious, and the Linguini graphics are adorable.
Ha! You noticed Colette’s “face palm” in the movie, too? Awesome.
I’m so tempted to wear that “Dang” avatar, you have no idea. It’s just… me all over…

Great graphics, dude! :wink:

– Mitch

Alright, another batch of awesomeness!

I like ‘free’, I wouldn’t have thought to orient Wall-E sideways ‘Superman’ style.

‘You lose’ is my favourite because the caption really fits the Captain’s expression, and it reminds me of the English dub from New Police Story where Jackie Chan’s character yells the same line in a funny way. :smiley:

‘Fly With Me’, your current avatar, is one of my favourite promo pics! I loved the positioning of Wall-E reaching out to touch Eve’s hand, I actually used it as one of my first sigs back when I started out. Why is Eve fuzzy though? Was that intentional?

facepalm is also hilarious. I didn’t spot that!

Where’d you get the Emile pic? That’s so adorable! Though, I’m wondering… what in the world is he juggling? Popcorn kernels? Fortune cookies?

And ‘dang’ matches the image perfectly! I forgot which scene that was from… :question:

I believe those are wedges of cheese. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to butt in or anything, but that was the moment where Mabel (the old lady) is about to spray Remy with that gaseous substance… right before Remy’s crashes out of the window with Gusteau’s book wobbling on top of his hands. :wink:

(My apologies for interrupting the thedriveintheatre’s comment to you, red. Me being a Ratatouille geek, I couldn’t resist. Heh.)

– Mitch

Oh yeah… :slight_smile: thanks, Mitch.

Really cool graphics, little_chef_eva09! :smiley: They’re all so good; I especially like the “You lose.”, “Fly With Me”, “Free”, “facepalm” and the one with Remy and Gusteau’s picture. Great shots and creative avvies!

Fantastic batch of avvies! My favorites are the ‘Fly with Me’ and the facepalm ones.

JF: I’m glad you like the Emile avvie. I don’t know where I found the image, to be honest. It was some poster out of a series of random Ratatouille posters that I found on the net. It looks great on 'ya! :wink:

lizardgirl: I have tons of different fonts, but I find myself gravitating towards a select few when I make avvies/siggys. So I decided this time to just throw in some that hadn’t seen the light of day in quite a while. And you’re right - now that I look at them again, they all help to enhance the pictures. :smiley:

TSS: Yeah, I thought of that idea a while back, but only yesterday decided to tackle it. I had this idea of Colette singled out from all the chaos and highlighting her usually-missed facepalm. :laughing:

Mitch: Yay, I love making you laugh! “Why” is something me and my sis always say when something that happens is dumb or unexplainable; it is usually preceded by a long pause and delivered in a flat, monotonous tone of voice. Hehe… :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, when you get “sick” of your Russell avvie (or whenever you decide to revert back to your old fave), I’d be so flattered to see you wearing one of the many Remy avvies I’ve made. (To be honest, I’ve been making up a lot… secretly hoping that you would use one one of these days!) But no pressure, of course. By the way, I love your new sig. :wink: Russell’s expression is sooo cute…!

TDIT: Actually, WALL•E was positioned like that in the actual picture. It was from a series of backgrounds that I got when I installed the WALL•E hypersuite (as was the WALL•E/EVE one). And the reason why EVE and WALL•E look “fuzzy” is because I used a rough oil paint filter on it - I just liked the texture it gave.

BDD: Thanks a lot! :wink: I try to use shots from movies that are really unique, or shots no one sees often, or shots someone wouldn’t normally have used, or shots that… well, yeah. You get the point: I like to be creative. :stuck_out_tongue: Lol…

Hannahmation: Why thanks! I couldn’t resist using the “fly with me” avvie… it was such a pretty and touching picture, and the words worked so perfectly with it. <3

Now it’s time for me to do the same thing - only this time I’ll make like, fifteen siggys. I like having a variety to look at when I see someone’s new batches, and I’m sure you’d all agree.

little chef

red - You made me laugh all right. :mrgreen:

Aww! I’m so ashamed of myself! I should have worn one of your avatars earlier… Well, don’t worry. Once I’ve had it up to my neck with this Russell avatar, I’ll definitely have to wear your Remy one. :wink:

Oh, and thank you! I’ve been a bit obsessed with Russell lately…

– Mitch

Mitch: I didn’t mean to make you feel all horrible about not wearing my avvies… I just thought that you would especially like the Remy ones and perhaps wear one once the Russell-obsession storm has blown over. :laughing: Just kidding… :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, here we go, guys! I have been in the moood this week! I hope you all enjoy the most recent batch I’ve baked for y’alls! (They are a bit big, and I’ve already resized them; but if you want to use one I think they’ll resize themselves… :unamused:)

The following is inspired by/in conjunction with Mitch’s “Proud Of It” series (we decided we’d collab on this one. :wink:)

The next few are me and my sis just being random. :unamused:

And the last few are snippets from The Art of WALL•E. I hope I’m allowed to do this; it’s not like I’m copying whole pages, and I disclaim any right to the images and have tried to keep to the colors and look of the actual images.

Hope you all likes! Mitch, I hope you think my “Proud Of It” siggys match up, in a sense, to yours. I personally liked how they came out… what say you guys?

little chef

Tryna knock me outta my own game here huh? 8D

Nah, I’m kidding but great work here little chef! Doing what you do best as usual. :-D)

Man I’ve GOT to get back into making graphics again…:open_mouth:

:mrgreen:

Awesome, online collaborations can be fun! :smiley:

I like “making history” sig from the “proud to be” series, cos’ you made the Captain stand out from the background by making him the only one in colour while the rest are in B&W. Like how you positioned the “proud to be…” line behind his head too. :slight_smile:

“Go Monkey Go” is my fave from the random series. Skinner’s arms outstretched ‘hug’ pose and the zany font (what font’s that?) made me chuckle. I didn’t get the reference till I Googled it. I guess he does look a little like Mojo… :laughing:

And the “Art of” avatars and sigs are adorable! Do you who does the oil/crayon-paintings? They seem to be one person’s distinctive style. And I like your ‘human blob’ dressing room sig you’re wearing now. The male blob’s angry face and impatient ranting made me laugh. :smiley:

All of them look incredibly fun and funny little chef. You had me rolling with laughter for a long time. Excellent siggys. I love them. Nice shots and excellent choice for lighting.

little_chef_eva09 - Very nicely done. May I use one of the WALL-E avatars? I’ve been looking for a change in that department for quite some time.

Bill: Sure, go right ahead! :smiley: It makes me really happy to see people wearing my stuff…! (well, in this case you would be wearing the art of someone else… but still! :stuck_out_tongue:)

TSS: Haha, rolling with laughter, eh? Yay! I love making people laugh! Me and my sister have too much fun making random siggys, I’m telling you… :unamused:

TDIT: Most of the paintings are digital art by Ralph Eggleston. You would think they were real oil paintings, but they’re all digital colorscripts. :wink: Pretty impressive stuff; looking through that book really inspires me… <3

Pixfan: Yes, you DO. :laughing: You can be sure I’ll be over to look and see 'em when you get new updates in. And I like healthy competition, for sure! :smiley:

little chef

Haha! I love the “Microwayed Burritos” one. :-D) Brad Garret is too funny. I also love it when he said, “Ha! I said Tooth Pickin’ Chicken!” (I think that’s what he said…whatever he said there, it was funny. :laughing: )