Rollercoasters

Scary, isn’t it?

if the wooden roller coaster is that rough, it probably needs the people working it to report that, they aren’t supposed to be really rough, ive been on some really smooth ones (my dad and i go ride Roller coasters all over the East)

i LOVE Roller Coasters, but not the ones that go up-side- down, my mom never let me ride them when i was little (me or my dad) and i still haven’t ever ridden one, in fact, ive never been up- side- down on a ride (on the monkey bars in the playground is another story…) i also don’t like the indoor coasters, i don’t like things popping out of the dark and scaring me…

Anyone like water rides?

I don’t really like them. I don’t like being cold.

Not even on really hot days.

Nope, not at all.

I like having wet clothe’s on very hot day’s.

I live near Six Flags Great America, but I only go there every once in a while because it’s pricey and I need friends to go with. It’s probably a good thing I don’t live near Disney World or else I’d waste all my money there. :blush:

I go to Six Flag’s St. Louis. Don’t go their as much as I used to though.

I live for rollercoasters. :sunglasses: My theme park is Disney and I’d have to say it’s a tie between Rocking’ Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest. Other than Disney, I’d say Manta at Seaworld. It’s just so neat laying on your stomach and it’s so… smooth-sailing would be the word for it. It feels like flying. And I don’t ride wooden rollercoasters, they freak me out for the same reason- they look like they’re going to collapse any minute. o_0

Are you guys screamers? :wink:

Anyone like upside down rollercoasters?

They’re the best. :sunglasses:

I was scared of them when I was little because I thought I would slip out, I even had nightmare’s about it even though I alway’s lived. I like them now.

I used to be scared of that too… I still went on though. 8D

I also hated to do no hands.

Those are my favorite rides as well. If Tower of Terror counts, then that too.

I love Tower of Terror! Last time I went on, about a month ago, there was a like 6 year old boy who was freaking out. :open_mouth: He was sobbing the whole time and at the end, he was like “I’M NEVER COMING TO DISNEY AGAIN!!!” My friends and I could not stop laughing when he said that. 8D

Never been to a DisneyWorld before.

I’m reeeeeally hoping I can go to Disney World again in either next December or early January 2013—whichever has the value season at the resort I choose. Gonna be savin’ up for that!

I also may consider going to Universal Islands of Adventure so I can actually go on the big roller coasters, which I didn’t do last time (was with my mom), and also so I can see the Wizardly World of Harry Potter.

That sounds like a wonderful vacation! I’m happy, they’re opening a Wizardly World of Harry Potter in California.