S 330's stuff.

Oh theres also new music on my soundcloud account.
So go take a look:
soundcloud.com/tws-soundlab/

My personal favorite theme is the IR3 piece I wrote :slight_smile:

Sounds odd that I can like my own music but I do so…

I really enjoyed the IR3 piece. The atmosphere is probably my favorite bit about it, keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

I loved all.

This is a book character (from a book called May Bird. This is the main character). I made it for a school project.

Great job! It looks really cool.

Yep. And the even more lovely thing about it (the thing I’m proud of most) Is I didn’t use Makehuman for that. She is modeled entirely from scratch :smiley:

That makes it even better^^.

Very good. She has huuuuuge eyes!

Yep! Adds to the cartoony look!! And is semi-accurate to the book cover drawing.

I love it. I could never do that.

Okay! time for an update!

So First: New Work’s In Blender…Mostly Characters.

Second: I set up a website for a series of short stories i’m writing as an unrelated preview of my friend’s and mine’s book (By unrelated, i mean, they are not of the same world or story series but somehow they co-exist using a dimensional theory…science fiction blah blah blah blah…)

thenarratorfiles.webs.com/

It’s currently just up and the only story i have up there is an incomplete version of a semi-fanfic of the Elephant’s Dream short.
But soon i’ll be putting up the first one as soon as i finish it.

Third: More music on the Soundcloud account:
soundcloud.com/tws-soundlab/

Fourth: there is no fourth…yet…

Enjoy! :smiley:

Great job with the animation, I really like the hair.
I also checked out the recent Music. Great job with that!

Well it’s kind of my sad attempt to replicate the style of the characters in the Jimmy Neutron universe (which, outside of WALL-E, is also my most favorite). However, my mom did say they looked like Pixar characters…so I’m doing something right if I’m not mistaken…

I definitely can see the Jimmy Neutron resemblance.

Thanks!

Great job. How do you make those things like that on Blender?

I start with a circle for the eye sockets then extrude the side to form part of the nose bridge and then I extrude down to for the cheekbones and part of the nose.

Its not as easy as it looks. But, given some practice (and taking head and face topology into account), you could be able to create a character like the ones I’ve made.

It takes time though (and some trial and error). Considering that I’m almost a 2 year Blender user, and I’ve only been able to model these characters like this quite recently (a few which I’ve just modified the same model extensively because I’m too lazy to model another from scratch), it takes a little over a year to learn how to do it.
But, for me at least, it can take 1 to 3 days to model a character.

My advice: experiment, look up tutorials, and practice.

Ok awesome.

updates.

First original short story of the Narrator files is on the site. It’s incomplete. So a quick warning.
thenarratorfiles.webs.com/TAFOTAN-O-Test.htm

Also, some more pictures. mostly pertinent to the short stories (that’s been my entertainment lately: writing these stories).

Also more music on the soundcloud account.

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

I think your story is very good so far (The Narrator), your animations are great and I really enjoyed your latest musical piece.