Say something about yourself

I can talk for hours and hours.

Ha. This is the most we got in a couple years. Snow season is usally Dec-Feb. There is a very slim chace in Nov and Mar. After a while the snow gets tireing and you just want Spring to start.

I dreamed that I visited the set of The Dark Knight Rises and met Christopher Nolan.

This is exactly how I feel about winter. It gets so drawn out that after December, I just want it all to go away. But then again I live in Marquette, MI, which the government claims has almost 150 inches of snowfall per winter (to put this in perspective, Chicago’s under 50 inches). Yes. We even get blizzards in April. You could basically say we’re Canada, since people here talk like them and there’s only a great lake between us.

I just want to wear dresses and ride my bike. I’m waiting for March to come and save me. -__-

I’m really thirsty.

I’ve never thought of Yoopers as having Canadian accents. It seems fairly unique. Almost Scandinavian. Which makes sense if you’re aware of the UP’s history and heritage. If anything I’m reminded of the Minnesotan accent.

They’re so arrogant though. Just because the Great Lake they sit on is better than the rest…

I’m wondering how to collaborate with a new friend. They’ve come up with some great ideas I want to incorporate into my ongoing gratuitous plug, R&R NOW!, but I don’t want to use all of them as they severely derail my overall vision and take the idea deep into Millar* Country.

Learning how to properly collaborate is good for my overall well-being, so I want to be able to do this right.

*= Mark Millar is the author of angry and nihilistic fare such as Kick-Ass, Wanted and Nemesis. To name a few.

I don’t know about the accent being Scandinavian, although we have a huge Finnish population. But yes, the accent is also Minnesotan-like, which I think is similar in ways to a Canadian accent, actually. The people around here definitely seem Canadian-like in their actions, for the most part. (This is an interesting link on the subject.)

Welcome to da yoo-pee, eh?

My favorite countries are the Scandinavian ones.

The only countries I’ve spent time in are the United States (20 years), Canada (2 weeks), France (3 weeks), and Brazil (3 weeks). I’m almost positive I’m going to Tokyo for 3 weeks this summer, though. I’m so excited. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this. :smiley:

I really would like to travel more, but the thing is I don’t like the idea of doing it alone unless it’s a study abroad program. My boyfriend’s very cautious about spending money, so I doubt we would really go anywhere outside of the region together for quite some time. It’s kind of sad… I at least want to go to NYC and Disney World yet again. I’m thinking of perhaps teaching English in China next summer.

I’ve got a major obsession with beauty. It’s a recurring theme on my life.

queen_of_painting: Grah, I’m so jealous! I want to go to Brazil someday so bad!

I’m watching Patton.

Q: Only? :laughing:

I’ve only ever lived in one lighthouse.

That was exactly what I thought.

I want to make a booster signature with any suggestions from anyone on a real signature, like it would have nothing on there but text with “Post your Signature here” and “Give me suggestions on a new sig here!”

I’m watching All Quiet on the Western Front.

Well, I know quite a few people who have traveled far more than I have. Also, I haven’t been out of the country since I was 13, so… I’d really like to get out more now that I’m 20. My travel list is the following, in order of priority: Tokyo, NYC (possibly this summer for their Asian Film Festival), WDW, Beijing, Paris, Italy, Brazil, Scandinavian countries… It’d be nice if my earnings could allow me to travel at least once a year, either to another state or to another country. It’s just, like I said, my boyfriend doesn’t want to spend money on traveling and I don’t like going alone. Maybe I can convince my mom sometime.

I never been out of the country, only out of state. I been to Kansas, Illiois, Florida and the states We had to travel to get there Kentucky, Tenninesse, Alaska, Georiga and mabey Arkinsa.

I loved the latest Clone Wars episode arc. I want more!

I’ve had a real obsession with dressing up as stuff lately. A couple days ago I dressed in all black and ran around upstairs in the dark with my little flashlight and took spy pictures of everything.