Say something about yourself

May watch one of my new DVD’s.

I’ll read The Listerdale Mystery next.

Put up my Frollo drawing.

Last night I watched the first half of Superman III.

I like that one even less than Superman IV

I find it seems more like a Pink Panther (I love Pink Panther, but it’s not right in a superhero film) type film than a Superman, more a comedy than a superhero film. And also the comedy in it isn’t executed anything near the level of a Pink Panther.

I drank bad milk yesterday.

I’m finding I chew on things at random. More often than not theyre LEGO’s.

I wear socks a lot.

I never wear socks indoors.

Ewwww, I bet that tasted awful. A few weeks ago I had a carton of recently purchased/opened almond milk that had the consistency of perhaps glue or mucus/phlegm. Never experienced that otherwise, but man… gross.

I read Fantastic Four Vol 1 #25.

The average Rotten Tomatoes score of my top 5 favorite movies is 92%, while the average IMDb user rating is 8.1. Not terrible, considering my top 5 isn’t very predictable.

Would you share your top 5?

I kinda out sick yesterday. Don’t know if it was from the milk though.

Let’s hope not!

A lot of movies involving nostalgia or adolescence, but nonetheless great films IMO (in order): My Neighbor Totoro, The Breakfast Club, Stand by Me, The Iron Giant, and Amélie. I tend to like movies that, as said before, involve adolescence, and also have a healthy balance of comedy and drama. :slight_smile:

What are yours, if I may ask?

I like four of those. I have never seen Amélie.

The first time I saw it I was blown away. I’m not sure if it would be for your taste, but I have a hard time imagining anyone strongly disliking it.

What’s it really about?

It’s hard to explain the story, because it’s really very simple at the surface: an introverted woman becomes infatuated with a mysterious man who collects photos discarded at photobooths in a train station. It’s a very quirky film with gorgeous colors, a beautiful score, and fascinating little moments.

Sorry, I don’t have top 5s :frowning:

I don’t believe in absolutely “favorite” things, so each slot would be occupied for like 100 films I like on the same level 8D

I enjoy reading about other people’s top lists, anyway, but I’ve never had my own about almost anything.