Say something about yourself

I don’t know if I like it or not. Maybe I’ll try to catch it on one day.

Hmm, then could you name some directors or specific films you admire? Even if they’re not the absolute favorites. :slight_smile:

I think I’ll play Skyward Sword.

Also have less have 50 to go to 10000! :astonished:

The problem with that is that I say some out of the top of my head and I’m all regretful afterward for forgetting a few.

Anyway, 5 at random:

Alfred Hitchcock, Steven Spielberg, Christopher Nolan, Billy Wilder and Miloš Forman

As you see, I’m not for an specific style, but I can enjoy most things.

I need a haircut soon.

Not familiar with Forman’s work aside from two films, but I especially enjoy Wilder and Hitchcock. I would say my favorite directors are Hayao Miyazaki, Billy Wilder, Martin Scorsese, Brad Bird, Quentin Tarantino, and Alfred Hitchcock. There are others as well. Sadly, no female directors I strongly admire come to mind. tear

Yes, I also like all these you mentioned. See? I can’t just name a few. There will be always more.

And yes, I too wish there was a stronger female presence in film-making.

Working on my Cars 2 video guys.

It’ll be great to watch it ^^.

I read Amazing Spider-Man Vol 1 #11.

My next logo is from a famous company from one of my favorite countries.

I might eat an orange.

My dad has experience with building models, both from kits and from scratch, so I asked if he could guide me in creating my own scale model of the Up house. It would be a summer project, since I’ll be at school until then, but I’m excited about it.

Great idea ^^.

Please, please, post a photo of that when you’re done!

K! Like I said, what gives me hope that this project may actually happen is my dad’s experience with model-making. He would actually know what he’s doing. I was thinking of making the model rather large, and if possible, having one of the walls open up like a dollhouse. If I’m anywhere near as good at sculpting as I am drawing, I could try to make little figurines of the characters as well. My dad said doing an interior would be difficult, but I still want to do it this summer. 8D

Talking about models, we just made four famous buildings, but of those that come with instructions in a box you buy 8D

It’s the last day of 2011…what to do.

I think The Hobgoblin is one of Spider-Man’s best foes.

I now have 10000 post! :smiley:

Congratulations! Few members have them.