Scheree's graphics

It looks so good! Really nice work scheree. I love it. Really, really cute.

Heheh – they all look wonderful, scheree! I love how you manage to capture that soft and subtle “taste” in your graphics, as if the images themselves were crafted by hand. Even the text has a rather “nesty” feel to it; it blends in quite nicely with its signature counterpart.

And your little stamp got removed from deviantArt? That sucks, dude! I wonder why they took it off? I thought it was cute…

Oh well. Great graphics, as always! :wink:

– Mitch

I love the last one, scheree. Your style is wick-ed!

Those look really neat, Scheree!!! :wink:

Nice work Scheree :wink: Keep at it

Fantastic job ! :open_mouth: Well done :stuck_out_tongue:

What happened to the ones you said you were going to make me a long time ago? :wink: I asked for Edna ones. :smiley:

They are actully almost finished :wink:
but it’ll be a week or

two before I can post them. I hope that’s alright.

scheree- I love them all, especially the third one- the way you manipulate font is fantastic, as it looks so professional! :smiley:

Hey-o folks! I’m back from my wonderful trip to Melbourne. By far the best bit was the Pixar Exhibition, and the Ratatouille Premiere :slight_smile: I even picked up a buch of neat Pixar stuff for prizes for whenever I start that competition I was thinking of.

I would also like to demand some love and attension because I have just spent the last hour and a half of my life fixing up all those broken links.

Anywho moving on, Graphics!
Have been working on the Edna’s request of Edna! Would have been posted sooner excpet my computer’s internet has died on me currently snuck onto someone else’s computer >D

The Incredibles (24)

Anywho enjoy!

Each one has their own unique color and “aura” to it…I like. :wink:

Great as usual, scheree! :smiley:

These are very well done, scheree . :smiley:

Beautiful and perfectly petite, as always; I love the balance of sentimentality against hilarity in these graphics.

Nice work, scheree! Absolutely fantastic. :wink:

– Mitch

I love it! I love it! I love it! Holy cow they look so amazing! I love all of the Incredibles ones! So clever, so cute, so creative, so cool! Excellent work scheree!

I think that The Star Swordsman just blew a spark. (No offense, dude!) :laughing: (snigger)

What do have you in store for us next, scheree, if I may ask?

– Mitch

Amazing as always, scheree! :smiley: I love the “my preciousss” ( :laughing: ) and the Bob and Jack-Jack ones… :wink:

Don’t worry about it. Can’t wait for the next batch scheree!

Maggie_PixarFan ~ LotR all at way :smiley:

I have no idea what I’m going to start next Mitch. I was thinking of taking a break from The Incredibles and attacking another film or maybe even the shorts. I dunno yet :confused:

There’s so many to choose from! One of my favourites has to be ‘my daddy loves me thiiis much’, as it’s just so adorable. And, of course, all the Edna ones are brilliant. :smiley:

scheree - Hmm. I see. Well, a well-deserved break is always well deserved. Heheh. I’ll enjoy seeing whatever you haul out next, though! :wink:

– Mitch