Señor Seaweed??

Someone showed me this Finding nemo book called fish school since they know i like pixar. anyway i look through it cuz i was so bored a i found someone called Señor seaweed. I was like :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: seriously, i all of the sudden began laughing like crazy! and i almost choked on my lunch thinking about it! can anyone please tell me who this seaweed dude is?

Well, I’ve never heard of him. Perhaps he’s a piece of seaweed in the tank where the Tank Gang lives? :laughing:

Maybe he’s just an exclusive character to the book. I have never heard of the guy.

I know! It’s reaaly confusing. I reasearched it but didn’t find anything helpful. I’ll do more research later. :slight_smile: Oh, and probably not, lizardgirl cuz they probably would’ve mentioned him.

Yeah, they gave Bessie a name. (Guess what it is xDDDDD) Sorry I’m boeered. And I spelled it wrong again! xDDDD

B-on-T: Señor Seaweed seems to be Disney. Supah-Disney (notice I didn’t say “genius”). Seaweed don’t talk, of course, but then why can fish talk in Finding Nemo? Well, I’d guess because it’s a plant that can’t move. :confused: LOL

I think I remember that. (no I dont remember it from the movie, sillies :wink: ) but yeah, I picked up that book once for the heck of it and I think I remember that name. He’s a character that’s just in that book, I never saw it anywhere else.

Disney, in short, obviously had to been behind this.
The same thing was with the other character in a movie comic that appeared in a Disney Adventures magazine few years ago, named Clem. It was a pink colored black striped Similar to that of Dory’s fish. I don’t know what actual kind. But thinking a tang.

‘Why does Disney have to do these things with Pixar’s productions’, I ask.

I used to have that book, and I remember the name well, that was the name of the music teacher at the fish school, there was no picture, but on one of bonous features on the DVD there is an octopus music teacher, so that must be him. So despite his name, he’s an octpus.

I know! i went to the bookstore and was disappointed to find he was a weird old octopus.

I have the book “Fish School”. Señor Seawood is the music teacher at Nemo’s school that is a purple octopus with blue spots on his head.

So Senor Seawood teaches music, maybe Senor Seaweed teaches Spanish? I don’t know…

All I know is that it’s the coolest name ever