Senorita Cactus

I was thinking about that today. How strange if Buzz’s love interest was a cactus.

We’d all be asking why Buzz is in love with a talking cactus, and whether Pixar is on drugs… 8D

Haha. Well, it IS in Northern California. If you know what I mean.

can you say awkward and painful? 8D

Yes. Awkward and painful.

Señorita Cáctus could have an interestin vegetable-plot

I’m sure even the people who wrote the original Toy Story 2 script would have known that pairing Buzz with a cactus would never work (and I know it would have never come to mind anyway). The way the character was written, her and Stinky Pete would have just been throwaway villains that only played a part in the storyline for 2.

Great picture! I love all the characters reaction to Seniorita Cactus! 8D

thanks that was just a sketch ^^

I think what most people don’t understand is that Jessie being romantically paired with Buzz only happened after she was made human.

Guys, I love the idea of Señorita Cactus, I think she would have made a brilliant villain, if both Jessie and Señorita Cactus were in Toy Story 2 I think it would have been brilliant! :unamused:

Hmmm…that’d be interesting.

It would have been more formulaic for Woody to encounter two allies and two anatagonists. Plus, in the Woody’s Roundup universe, Stinky Pete wasn’t a villain, so perhaps Senorita Cactus would have served as the villain.

I think that if Señorita Cactus was in the 2nd movie she most likely would have been the main antagonist. The leader of Pete and herself… I think she would have been a great character for the movie and played a villain that the viewers would have really loved to hate. I dont ever see her being in the movie in place of Jessie, i see them both in the Toy Story 2 together! I’m actually a Toy Story collector myself and I have custom made a replica size Stinky Pete for my collection already, and now i’m going to create Señorita Cactus! I’m pretty excited about this next project of mine!399px-Senoritacactus03.png

I’m glad they didn’t go with Senorita Cactus. Imagine Buzz having to dance to Hay Un Amigo En Me with a cactus? I’m happy they made Jessie. Her character is just awesome. :slight_smile:

I’m glad she wasn’t Senorita Cactus! Part of the comedy in TS3 was that Jessie didn’t understand what Spanish Buzz was saying. And I’m sure that Senorita Cactus would know some Spanish.

I don’t think Senorita cactus and buzz would be able to vanquish all evil with their love!

killer !

Considering that the Jessie/Buzz relationship ever worked to begin with.

You know…I have the huge urge to make Senorita Cactus as well (that and my plush making skills needs a touch up! but i’ll be doing this verson)

But I’ll give it my best shot! I’ll post it once it’s done :slight_smile:

(edit)
Or this one
doing the head would be much easy >>;