September 2009 Fan Commentaries - Finding Nemo and WALL-E

Right now I know! WALL-E Blu Ray… on the second disc “I think” will give it a check and do some prep work…

Have fun!

Yes, I do have a copy of Presto.

Here is the first Presto practice commentary! NTSC, PAL.

I’ll take a look at it when I get back from work, I can’t wait! I think we did pretty well, I tried to keep the silence to a minimum, I like streamlined commentaries, it’s much nicer that way. Hope you guys like it!

Work on removing the welsh accent…

Need to work on removing the welsh accent…

Need to work on covering the welsh accent…

The recording was quicker than I expected. but what can I say… I enjoyed it doing it.

I think we sound good… but then this welsh fool starts speaking and it all goes to pot. Everything he says is drivel! Removing him would make it sound so much better!

Thanks for the opportunity qxgnxamy and to both the disneydutchess and ffdude1906 for putting up with me

I find it hard to listen to myself too, but I’m getting used to it. I think all three of you did well. =)

Just listened to it. It’s a bit odd hearing my voice on the mic, it’s not that deep in reality. I enjoyed the session, and I’m pretty eager to get a full blown movie done, I think it’d be pretty cool. Thanks Peter! And great job Cap and Duchess!

That was a great practice, you three! I’m sure you’ll do really well in commentating on Finding Nemo or WALL-E (or both :wink:).

Captain Pan: i like your accent!

I really had fun with all of yall. Can’t wait to do the actual commentaries!

I’ll take that as a compliment! Thanks DD

I’m still consdiering the offer qxgnxamy made… right now I’ll wait for Nemo and WALL-E… Although I did have a real good time

Announcement: I am now accepting schedules from commentators (who have done a practice) who want to commentate on Finding Nemo or WALL-E. The deadline for sending me your schedules is September 10 at 11:59 PM New York time. In your schedules please be very specific about what times you can be on Skype to do the commentaries.

Cool. I want to commentate on Finding Nemo. I’ll send you my schedule within the next couple of days.

Cool. I haven’t done a commentary in two months so I’m looking forward to this… I’ll probably participate in Finding Nemo, and perhaps even WALL-E, but I need to make up my mind on the latter film. I’ll send you my schedule soon, Peter. =)

Will be sending my schedule over sometime this weekend! Looking forward to hopefully doing the Finding Nemo commentary.

Here are the groups and meeting times for the Finding Nemo and WALL-E commentaries.

Finding Nemo group A: Captain Pan, lizardgirl, thewisecookiesheet, totoro
20 Sep at 18:30 UTC (3.5 hours to complete the commentary)
27 Sep at 18:30 UTC (3.5 hours to complete the commentary)
The above times are only provisional because I don’t have Captain Pan’s schedule past the 19th. However it’s a good bet that he will be available at this time (Sunday at 7:30pm Wales time).

Finding Nemo group B: ffdude1906, Hannahmation, qxgnxamy, rachelcakes1985
22 Sep at 02:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)
29 Sep at 02:00 UTC (3 hours to complete the commentary)

WALL-E group A: Captain Pan, ffdude1906, rachelcakes1985
18 Sep at 08:00 UTC (5.5 hours to complete the commentary)
19 Sep at 08:00 UTC (5.5 hours to complete the commentary)

WALL-E group B: Lightning Eclipse, Mygames19, Netbug009
19 Sep at 01:30 UTC (2.5 hours to complete the commentary)
26 Sep at 01:30 UTC (2.5 hours to complete the commentary)

Awesome. Thanks for the update, qxgnxamy! Monday nights (central time) are perfect so either date works for me.

Those times are completely fine for me. I don’t have that much to say about Finding Nemo or WALL-E, but hopefully I can do some research as well as bounce off what the rest of you say.

Yup, those times are good for me!

Those (preliminary) times look fine.
Now it looks as if I will have another Up screening, the Nemo commentary and probably another movie night all on the same weekened. :slight_smile:

Those times sound good to me! Wall-E times are pretty early, but I should be fine, 2 hours earlier than my movie nights. Speaking of which, I think it’d be better to do Friday instead of Saturday for that reason. :wink: