September 2009 Fan Commentaries - Finding Nemo and WALL-E

Thanks for the updates qxgnxamy, I’ve got no problems with the WALL-E timetable just need to make sure I’m up and conversational at that time!

Finding Nemo on the other hand… I’ll be working my little backside off to try and get on at that time it all depends on the University Wi-Fi and the Proxy settings there… Hopefully I can cast a magic spell and gain some internet plunder… and finding Nemo!

Thanks for adding me in!

I can defiantly make the 27th time; the 20th would be a bit tough, but if need be, I can try to attend.

It’s ok if you two can’t make it to the Finding Nemo commentary on the 20th, because there’s still the 27th. However if we all could try to do the commentary on the 20th, that would be great, because the more chances we have to do this thing, the better. :wink: We won’t record on the 20th unless all four of you are present.

Darn, can’t believe I missed out on these. :frowning:

Ah well, you guys have probably had enough of ‘frog-voice’ for now. :laughing: I’m busy with finals anyway, so I’ll join next time. :wink:

WALL-E Group A - If you would like to make the recording this Friday 2.5 hours later, or perhaps even 3 hours later, that’d let you all sleep in, as well as giving me time to eat my dinner before the commentary. But I’m free all late afternoon/evening on Friday so whatever time you choose is fine by me and I don’t mind eating my dinner later. Just let me know what time you’d want to start. :sunglasses:

Nice Idea rachelcakes1985 I think its only fair that we give both ffdude1906 and qxgnxamy some time to sleep, only fair that they are doing the commentary well rested and such!

As qxgnxamy has said we have 5.5 hours to carry out the commentary so I have no problem if we can delay the start so everyone either has their rest and sort them selves out and is in the happy mood to start our adventure!

Ok, I’ll just say this time to start the Group A WALL-E commentary then, which would give us 2.5 hours to complete the commentary, according to the schedules, I think. That ok with you, Chris?

That sounds great! I just gotta make sure to watch Wall•E again today to get some notes down! :neutral_face: Cutting it close!

Just to confirm, that’s 7 a.m. for me, correct? I have CST. Just check me on skype. Thanks! Looking forward to this!

It’s 6 a.m. CDT for you Chris (aren’t you using CDT instead of CST?).

I’ll make sure to be up at about 5 or 4:30 just in case. Thanks for letting me know! Can’t wait!

I can’t beleave it, I wasent aware another Wall-E commentary was gonna happen so soon! Does anyone remember how, due to computer failure, I was unable to make the last Wall-E commentary? Because I do, and I don’t plan on missing this one. Please let me know what the current set time is so I may attend. If it’s any time past 6:30 AM PST tomarrow than I should be able to make it.

Hope to see you all tomarrow!! :slight_smile:

Mygames19 - The group B (your group) WALL-E commentary will take place on Friday the 25th of September at 6:30pm PDT. I know you live in Oregon, so chances are you use PDT, but if you live in a part of Malheur County that uses Mountain time instead, please let me know. In this post it says that we were going to record on 19 Sep at 01:30 UTC, but that was 18 Sep at 6:30pm PDT, when not everyone showed up, so we’re going to use the backup meeting time which is one week later.

I’m really sorry Peter and everyone in my group, but I don’t think I’m up to doing the commentary today. I thought my cold would’ve gone by now but it’s only got worse and now I’ve got a sore throat, I don’t think it’d be a great idea to talk that much. Sorry about this!

That’s ok, lizardgirl. We’ll just meet one week later instead.

I’m assuming the first groop went today? Because I was added to the conversation sometime overnight and didin’t know. XD

I still plan on being at the second groop recording to participate though - See you than!

EDIT: Wait, did it get moved and no one told me? I’m really confused right now guys. Someone please fill me in because I think I’ve missed something…

I hate to be so awkward, but I might have to pull out of the Finding Nemo commentary altogether. I’ve had such an overload of work from Sixth Form lately, much more than I expected, plus a test on Monday that I have to revise for (despite me thinking that we wouldn’t be tested at all this term) and now I’m working both days at the weekend I don’t get any days free anymore. I wish I could do the commentary as they’re so much fun, but I’m just not sure I can spare the time at the moment. It’s all come on top of me without me even realising! So sorry about this guys, especially Peter, as I know how difficult it is to organise these things.

lizardgirl - Thanks for letting us know your situation. You will be missed during the commentary. :frowning:

I just thought I’d notify you that as I’m going back to Uni tomorrow afternoon and am still yet to gain internet access there I will unfortunately be unable to attend the Finding nemo Commentary!

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, Sorry to both Peter and my wonderful wonderful commentary group!

Captain Pan, thewisecookiesheet and totoro - Looks like we’ll be doing the Finding Nemo commentary in October. I’ll need your schedules for that month so I can find times for the commentary.

PMed you the new schedule.