Sequel? :) or :(

i dont think they would say she ran away they would want her to die bravely protecting her young rather then be a coward who fled the scene and left her young to die if they did bring her back i dont think ppl would really like her alive they would see her as a coward everyone likes her dead because she died a brave fish protecting her young.

They don’t have to say she ran away or something. Perhaps she managed to save her eggs or something and make an escape. Or perhaps she too got knocked out like Marlin after trying to protect her young and got Dory Amnesia?

I don’t know I’m just hypothesizing. But overall, I’d rather not see a Finding Nemo 2 or anything. Unlike their other works, I felt this film was the one that tied up the nicest.

Yeah nice way of putting it and i also do not want a sequel.

They should absolutely make a “Finding Nemo 2”!!!

I even wrote a song about it and put it up on YouTube. You can watch it here:
[url]The Finding Nemo 2 Song - We did it!!!!! - YouTube
Let me know what you think! And if you like it, please send Ellen an email here: [url]http://ellen.warnerbros.com/show/respond/?PlugID=10[/url] and ask her to watch the video!

As opposed to :frowning:, I’d say :angry: to a Finding Nemo 2. We need less sequelage!!

I’ll pass on the sequel. If they make it, I’ll watch it. But still, the movie is pretty amazing. So amazing that a sequel isn’t nessecarry.

Personally, I wouldn’t be against a sequel, I just wouldn’t be that ecstatic to see one. Also, the phrase “Finding Nemo 2” really doesn’t roll off the tongue like Toy Story 2 or 3, Cars TWO or MI2.

But I definitely wouldn’t hate a sequel to Finding Nemo, and would actually prefer it to have a sequel than any other Pixar Film (Well, maybe Wall-E or Up).

Eh, there’s still one sequel I say a prayer for every night. A Finding Nemo sequel is probably the only one I wouldn’t give a chance. I’d be angy for several reasons, and most of them are most likely obvious. (It’s my least favorite, there are…others more appropriate for sequelage, and I would not see a Nemo sequel in a theater.)

One of the main problem I have with “Finding Nemo 2” is I personally have no idea how they are going to make it, decently, without falling into the same plot line as the original. Even the title itself is too specific to the original’s plot and every time I hear Finding Nemo 2 I automatically feel like adding “Here We Go Again.”

That’s also one of the reasons why I disliked Madagascar 2’s plot. They weren’t in Madagascar, so the title was null.

That’s true. It’d have to be “Losing Nemo” where Nemo goes off to college…oh wait, that’s Toy Story 3. Yeah. No sequel, [size=200]please.[/size]

Huh. You know what other connection I made about why I don’t think another Nemo should be made? The name. FINDING Nemo. Movies like Toy Story and Cars don’t imply only one mission. A Finding Nemo sequel would automatically have to be about finding Nemo again.

^Exactly.

I know that this post was made in 2007 when you would’ve only have had a chance to see the movie 48 times if you watched it twelve times a year, and you are probably no longer a member of this site, but…

Finding Nemo is about a father who has to learn to allow his son to grow up, and to let go fo the past and the fear of danger.

People need to stop saying it’s simply about a fish who loses his son. That means nothing at all.

Ellen degeneres thinks there should be!

accesspixar.blogspot.com/2011/03 … emo-2.html

Maybe if they put out little shorts about updates on the characters, it would be cool.

But that’s just me. :slight_smile: A sequel? I think it would conflict with the title of them movie, no? Either that, or they just change it to something that still has to do with the original. I don’t know. :stuck_out_tongue:

maybe the sequel, if they decide to make one, should be called “Finding Coral”? I don’t know, the beginning wasn’t really adding enough information for us to be sure that Coral and her 300 fish eggs are really dead, because who knows how long Marlin was knocked unconscious for? he might had been knocked out for at least 8 hours!

but still, they should definitely lay off the sequelizing that Pixar is getting the bad habit of, and we all know a great example of that…

Somethingguy: I’d loose so much respect for Pixar if they made a Finding Coral.

Whether you dislike the idea of a sequel for this film or not, you cannot deny that a sequel to this film would have an unbelievable box-office gross for its opening weekend.

Actually, I think I can deny that. But, if they did make a Finding Coral, I would think that a lot of money will be made. That actually sounds like a cute story to me. :slight_smile:

Finding Coral? A love story about how Marlin and Coral met? Well, as much as I’d love to see a fish love story from Pixar, I don’t know how I feel about that.