Shrek movies

Just watch. Shrek 6, (after Shrek dies, one of his kids replaces him)

LOL

his kids would be cool. Maybe they could have them all fight something. Just like their dad.

Shrek 6 is going to be a film about his kids, who are battling for his full inheritance money.

LOL…sshhhhh. They might catch on a really create a 6th.

I think by the fifth Shrek is facing the fact that all of his kids have Girls they want to mary. Oh boy.

I wonder if we’ll still be alive to see shrek’s great great great great great great great…(you know how it goes) grand kids!!! lol

:sunglasses: 8D

nathan I’d be more happy if I don’t. i find the Shrek movies pretty boring.

Note to DreamWorks: Shrek was good, but can you please move on from it now? I think we all agree that it’s time to let go of it and start a new movie with new characters, new plot, new setting, etc.

Yah…Shrek is getting old. and the jokes get worse and worse.

they did a good job introducing Arthur but even he did rather little.

they could use another puss in boots type character

Tch, haven’t you guys realized it yet? If it earns money, Dreamworks Animation would do anything to get their dirty hands on it; including RIPPING OFF OTHER MOVIES! :imp: Or, in this case, continue on a really old franchise, sucking its money-making ability till it’s as dry as Grandma Osworth’s sour prunes.

Feel the love.

Shrek 1 & 2 were pretty good, but as soon as it got to 3, blah. 3 was pretty bad … but 5? 5 movies and spin-off? Urgh. I hope Kung Fu Panda doesn’t go in the same downward spiral.

I agree with you IncredibleLightning. THey are making way too many Shrek Movies.

I’ve got a feeling they’re gonna do it with Madagascar…

The penguins are the best part about Madagascar, but I really hope they don’t do anything beyond two. I can endure some Penguin shorts though.

No they didn’t. Arthur is voiced Justin Timberlake. Another reason on my list of “Reasons why Shrek movies suck”. :laughing:

The best Shrek the Third scene was the funeral when the frogs sung “Live and Let Die” by Paul McCartney & Wings. I think the frogs might be a reference to Paul McCartney too, because he has a song called “We All Stand Together” credited to him and The Frog Chorus.

I liked the first Shrek, but I absolutely HATED the second and third. bleh!

And now I hear there’s gonna be a fourth. And apparently Paul McCartney (that’s right, the ex-beatle, THAT Paul McCartney) is gonna do the score and possibly lend a voice to it. Which makes me go “Why Paul??? Why???” Apparently both him and his young daughter Beatrice are fans of Shrek.

Oh boy, I think they are pushing this way over the line right now with a fourth one.

No, DreamWorks, don’t do this (like they’re gonna listen).
They’re gonna lose a lot of original Shrek fans if they keep going like this.

The second and third Shrek had a terrible storyline. I remember sitting in the theater praying the movie would end.

I enjoyed the first one and I also enjoyed the second one even more, the third was one okay but I won’t be watching the fourth one.