sig situation

An admin needs help! LOL

I can’t change my sig! I keep getting this message at the top of my profile editing page: Birthdays must yield ages between 0 and 0 years, inclusive.

What does that have to do with my sig? :~o

~~=oP

Puh-ha! I got that, too! I was so mad that I just did what the darn message told me to do:

Delete your birthday year information.

Just erase it. Get rid of it.

No one will know your age anymore, but at least you can submit sigs and stuff! (snigger) So frustrating, though. I’m seventeen and no one knows it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: - Eheh – nice sig, by the way. Looks like it worked! :smiley:

OMGosh Mitch, it worked! :smiley: hugs And thank you. :wink:

~~=oP

WOW! Where did you get that sig!

PixarVixen - My pleasure! hugs back :smiley:

JV - I believe she made it, from the looks of it. I must say that it’s pretty spiffy lookin’. :wink:

You know what? I got the same message when trying to change my Avatar! I found out the same thing Mitch did, but all I did was delete the year.

Okay guys, I think I’ve fixed the problem. For some reason, the minimum and maximum values for the age limit had been deleted from the database (that would be the quick fix hacking!!), but I’ve changed it so it doesn’t rely on the database. Have a play and post back here to let me know if the fix is working.

Mell ‘But why is the rum gone?’ O Drama - Ka-ja! It works now, thanks to you. :smiley:

Yay! Thank goodness!!

Vim ‘Showtime!’ Fuego - I wouldn’t know, because I hadn’t tried to change my avatar for months until just recently…which was when I encountered the problem. If someone else knew about it before then…then I’d be surprised if they didn’t report it, since I’m sure they would want their avatar/signature to work.

vimfuego- Well, I tried to change my av about a week ago. I found the soloution on the same day, so I didn’t think to report it. Oh well, Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda! :wink: