Signature Pictures

As the ever-advancing world of HTML continues to grow at an alarming rate, my brain seems to deteriorate from a lack of knowledge of it. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Question: How do you post pictures in your signature? I have tried copying/pasting, the “url” method, and the like, but to no avail.

The Answer: You tell me. :wink:

Help? :stuck_out_tongue:

When I attach images to my sig, I use the IMG tags, not the URL tags.

Are you using Photobucket? If so, try the IMG tag.

~~=oP

Huzzah! I took your advice, went to photobucket.com, et…Viola’! Thank you so much, Miss Vixen. :smiley:

I’m glad you got it working Mitch. I love your new sig now.

Yeah, ditto! That screen capture really makes me want to tickle Remy’s feet. :laughing:

The Star Swordsman - Thank you, sir. :smiley:

lizardgirl - Haha – I know! Or kiss his tummy… I used to do that all the time to my rats. They hated it. :stuck_out_tongue:

And, by the way, I also love your new signature picture, lizardgirl. My sister would be jealous. :wink:

Mitch and LG - or eat his cheese . yum ! Yes I just figured out how to do that too , but is it the same with posts ? I’m thinking of putting on my fan art and some icons .

gottalovepixar: Aww…the poor guy. All of that work and you would just take his cheese away from him? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep – it’s the same with posts! And, now that we both know how to submit pictures via photobucket, we’ll be able to post our artwork (and icons), like you mentioned. :wink:

Mitch: Why, thank you. Though I end up staring at it whilst scrolling down previous posts… :laughing:

lizardgirl - Haha – so do I. And you’re welcome. :wink:

Hey guys ! it’s not working ! and i have no photobucket and i’m not planning on getting one so how can put my pics on a post ?

EDIT: nvm . noticed it’s impossible to do without photobucket . oh well , i can always ask one of you guys to put it on your photobucket and then i’ll take it off . lol

Can someone explain to me how to post a sig with the HTML?

TSS just put the img tag on the picture and the add it in your sig.:
i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320 … oster1.jpg
Does it work?

The Star Swordsman - You can also register on the photobucket website, upload your preferred images, and copy the “img” tag attatched to the picture (you will see it below the picture).

Side-Note - I wonder if my sig is a little too large. I tried cutting it down, but it wouldn’t work. :confused: