Sleeping Beauty

I don’t really care about the color. She looks great in anything, specially the peasant dress.

Same here! It is so unique!

Yes, I would love a Latina princess!!! Orange would be great, too!

I just paid 38 dollars for the Platinum Edition of this movie on Amazon.com. I couldn’t find it in the stores anymore, and for a while it wasn’t on Amazon.com. So when I saw that they were selling them again, I decided to go ahead and pay the high price.

I am certain their next princess will be.

Well, but the only way it would make sense is if they used the same resource than Princess and the Frog. There are no princesses in Latin countries, unless they make one about Spain.

That’s cool! I’m surprised we haven’t had one yet.

Either of those work for me!

I hope it’s Spain for the next princess. I find it very interesting, and I don’t want them bending the rules beyond redemption again. :unamused:

And I would hope Aurora has a good voice; Mary Costa was an opera singer. 8D She probably has my favorite Disney singing voice. Probably.

I use to go on a Disney Princess fansite, and most of the people there hated her voice. Because it was operatic. I actually like her voice.

Really? :open_mouth: That’s ridiculous. That’s why her voice is great!

I know! It’s lovely and unique. It’s not my favorite Disney Princess voice , but I still love it. :smiley:

Which one has your favorite voice? Just wondering. Anyway, my favorite scene is when Philip kills Malefecent. :smiling_imp:

Lea Salonga, I love her voice. Especially in the theatre productions Miss Saigon and Les Miserables. She provided the singing voices of both Mulan and Jasmine.

Ah. I’ve always liked her, but I like all the voices so it’s hard for me. I know she didn’t do Mulan or Jasmine’s speaking voices, so that might make me like her a tad bit less.

My mom bought Sleeping Beauty on Ebay, and it came in the mail today. :mrgreen: I’m going to get to watch it for the first time tonight!

Ooh! Yay for you. :smiley: Enjoy it.

Yay! I hope you love it. Just the art of it is stunning.

I Know You is definitely my favorite scene.

I did enjoy it. :smiley: The art & design was stunning, and overall it was a nice story.