Small Fry - New Short

I don’t care for the muppits too much except for Kermit so yeah.

Muppet haters exist? Learn something new every day…

We never said we were haters But I guess if you do not enjoy something as much as somebody else it makes you a hater. :unamused:

Some are making it sound like their attaching it to Cats and Dogs though like Warner bros did with one of their recent Looney Tunes shorts. Im not exactly a Muppets “fan” as I haven’t seen all the movies, or even know a lot of their names, but I did watch The Muppet Show as a kid and find their appeal to be universal. Pixar even had a hand in the Muppets (heh). The brain trust helped a bit with the story. I think it’s a good pairing myself. And it frees up Pixar’s movies to do original shorts in front of their movies.

Yes, that is a good point you made Kyle it will allow Pixar to attach original Short Films with their own Films.

I just did not like being called a hater A hater is someone who just bashes something and most of the time has no reasoning behind it…Ill give this Muppets a chance who knows I may like it.By the way I know the hater thing wasn’t directed at me alone but I know some part of it was about me as I was one of the people who said I felt forced to go see this because of the short.

Fine, your not a hater, I just don’t have a word for luke warm. I just didn’t really expect anyone on this forum to feel at all forced to see the Muppets. Figured it was a movie most of us would be seeing regardless.

I enjoyed some of the older Muppets movies never loved em but enjoyed em I just feel like this one may be a bad one 1 reason is Jason Segel I can not stand that actor…Like I said I may enjoy the movie and another member told me the reviews are not looking to bad so who knows.

where can i see small fry?

i looked everywhere, and only found it in french

Yer I found that one but refused to watch it. Wonder if they will bring them out on DVD I hope so

not seperately. It may be on the muppets dvd

Its not. I checked. I have no idea why. I guess their just going to save it fore the inevitable toy story toons separate release and put them all in one place.

Im surprised its not at least on itunes or something though.

November. We are finally getting it on DVD/Bluray in November!

Source:
pixarcorner.blogspot.com/2012/05 … n.html?m=1

Aww, I was hopping it would get put with someethinge I was already planing on buying. I don’t buy the stand alone shorts collections because generally I already have them on the individual releases.

Oh well, I’m sure it’ll get ripped and put online at some point.

Good news everyone! Hawaiian Vacation AND Small Fry are now on iTunes!

I’ve only watched the different language ‘Small Fry’ before now, it’s actually pretty funny 8D

The short aired on Disney Channel not too long ago. I’m so mad I missed it.

^ If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s on Youtube.

Yeah I liked the cartoon, and as a Muppet fan. I loved loved loved The Muppets!

you people who like the muppets were never forced to watch them on crappy VHS, were you?