So who here is going to see the Double feature?

You going to see the Double Feature?

• Yes!!
  • Maybe, if other PP members says it’s good.
  • No, Disney and Pixar had no business re-releasing Toy Story 1&2 in 3D.

0 voters

So who here is going to see it? And who here isn’t going to see it?

I do! But I’ll have to wait until next year. :frowning:

I’m gonna try my best to go see it Friday. Can’t wait!

I just hope that no one needs me magically before I leave the house. D:

I’m probably gonna have to splinter cell my way out of the house so I don’t run into a “Hey before you go can you do something that might take an hour of your life away for me?”. Lol.

Ahaha, Sam Fisher style! :smiley:

I don’t know whether this will even get a release in Oz, M’sia or S’pore. Not to mention I don’t buy the whole ‘3-D is better’ thing, although the idea of a ‘two for one’ appeals to me somewhat. We’ll see (I chose the second option).

I want to go on Saturday, but I heard at our cinema its gonna cost around £13 :open_mouth:

As much as id like too, i probably wont. I have both of the TS movies, plus im not a big fan of 3D. so idk. i may.

I don’t know. We’ll have to see.

I’d rather spend my money of Cloudy with a chance. Just for the sheer reason that i havent seen it, and 3D sucks!

I’m having a big movie day on friday, TS1+2, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, and Up. Gonna be pretty sweet! :wink:

Thats an expensive day.

Me!!! Luckily!! If it weren’t for the fact we’re going on vacay this weekend, I wouldn’t be able to. No 3D in my theater! I’m hoping we can see it opening day. :smiley:

Naw,I don’t want to,really. KIDDING! I’m seeing it on my birthday! Can’t wait!

I might do, but over here there isn’t really a ‘double feature’. I think it’s the case that the original is re-released next week along with Up, and the sequel will apparently be re-released sometime in February. So, to see both of those films in 3D will cost something like £20, which is a ludicrous amount of money.

For those in the States and other places, does the double feature cost as much as just seeing a single 3D film?

I’ll have to think about it…Especially as the original Toy Story is quite short, it’sa lot of effort and money to go and see it in the cinema, so as much as I love the film itself I might have to skip it.

I’ll give a report on my visit, I’m hitting this, Up, and CwaCoM on friday! :wink:

How are you seeing Up, I thought it was already out of the theaters?

I’m going to see it opening night! :smiley: I was going to see it anyway but after hearing about all the new stuff (and the Toy Story 3 trailer! :slight_smile: ) I just totally can’t hold in all my excitement!

Buzz: Hehe, if you haven’t noticed, my view count in my sig has been growing gradually. It’s still in the dollar cinema in my area, I’m actually leaving to go see it as soon as I’m done here. Going for 50 views baby!

Back on topic, I’m kinda anxious to see the TS3 trailer, but I’m hoping it’s not too spoilerific. I wanna go into the theater knowing as little as possible about TS3 when I see it, wanna get a good surprise! :wink:

I’m definitely seeing it. Two of my favorite movies, back to back, in 3D, rerendered in HD, in the theater, WITH THE TS3 TRAILER!!! It’s a Pixar fan’s dream.

ffdude1906: A quadruple feature? Sounds like one heck of a day. I’d probably be falling asleep . :stuck_out_tongue: And I’m so super excited for the TS3 trailer. As with Up, I’m probably going to indulge myself with spoilers. From what I’ve heard, though, the trailer is pretty vague, so I wouldn’t worry.

Come Saturday morning, I’ll be there. :wink:

I wouldn’t worry about the first real trailer for any movie. Its usually the later ones that pop up as the release grows near.

This is the second time today Ive seen someone point out the fact that its HD. why is that? I mean, any time you see a movie in theaters, unless its a commercial, its going to be HD. even back in 1995.

I’m not saying it wont look better than it did originally, because it will now that we have digital projectors and has been re rendered with modern shaders and small tweaks here and and there, It should looks heaps better. But being HD isn’t anything new for those of us who saw it in theaters already.