Super Best Friends Forever

Lauren Faust has been developing this cartoon since before leaving MLP, and I’m looking forward to it! Seeing her twist on famous female superheroes should be more than amusing.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Qrzk-fH … r_embedded

I’ve seen the clip, thanks to TDIT. But I’m so excited!! I love Lauren’s work. And, I love DC comic characters, so I’m doomed to love this show. 8D I just wonder, though. I know the whole point is that they’re the girls, but do you think they will ever cameo Bats and Superman? I hope so.

I hope so! My Little Pony was a franchise almost completely dominated by female characters, but there are still male ponies on FiM. So there’s hope.

T?rue. Always hope. :wink:

Here’s a new clip!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=h7ging4Nqww

I’ve been looking forward to this since Lauren first announced it a while back… and she didn’t disappoint!
I wish it was an actual TV series rather than a group of 1 minute shorts though. I love the artistic style, and it was nice to hear an Amazonian actually speaking with a Greek accent for once. My favourite character’s already Batgirl, she seems very reminiscent of another curly-haired crazy character Faust developed…

One other thing - is it just me or does Supergirl’s first line sound disturbingly like Twilight Sparkle does when she’s stressed? I actually thought Tara Strong was voicing her for a while there, but it turns out she’s doing Batgirl.

Yeah, I was disappointed to hear it was only going to be a series of shorts as opposed to a full-fledged TV series. I’ll still be watching it though!

IV: Thanks for linking!! watches

Aw, no TV show? :frowning: Still cool, though. Leirin: no problem buddy!!

Yeah, I was really hoping it’d be a proper TV series with 15-20 minute long episodes. But nah, just 1 and a half minute shorts. I’m still glad it exists in any case though! I look forward to all of Lauren Faust’s work.

I’m confused. If it’s an internet series, how is it a “Cartoon Network DC Nation Block” program?

It isn’t a web series, although of course people are uploading them to YouTube. The shorts do air on DC Nation.

Oh. I misunderstood.

it’s disappointing the show is only a couple minutes long, I’ve been interested ever since I heard Lauren was involved and so far it looks great! I wonder if we’ll see any other Supers like Batman or Wonder Woman in the shorts? I have a feeling Batgirl is going to be my favorite character, she’s like Pinkie Pie in Human form! :smiley:

I really hope Batman has cameos. Just saying. And yes, I wish it was shorter.

Also, if you love this show, you may be interested in an older mini show, Gotham Girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVhRTxw7Obw

Having some of the female villains show up would be awesome as well!
Considering Tara Strong voiced Harley Quinn in the latest Batman game, there could be a very real possibility that she’ll be dropping in for a visit sometime in the future. 8D

True, that would be very BA!!

Great…Will be interesting to see it

How many of these did they air? I’m fairly certain it’s done now but I only remember seeing about three…