Super Smash Bros. Pixar

It could be just used as a throwing item it inflict damage.

Inflcit damage? How would the diver’s mask be used as a throwing item to inflict damage?

Easy. the fighters pick it up, throw it at their opponents, and it inclicts a percentage of damage to them.

Oooh maybe you could use the diver’s mask as a “squishy slingshot”! It could be used to fling damaging miniature jellyfish at opponents! Just a thought, anyways.

Thanks for helping out on my contribution, ObsessedWithPixar! Okay, I’ll take that. (And uh…did you just think of Dory when you said Squishy?)

Great idea dude!

The nemo items are hard cause there aren’t a lot of them. its mostly setting, so Nemo might have a lot of stages. (EAC, P. Sherman’s fish tank, the docks with all the boats and seaguls, the submarine area with all the mines, and the reef areas)

Thanks TSS! I was glad to contribute something :slight_smile: And yes, evspixarfan, that’s what came to mind :slight_smile:

I guess I’l continue

Incredibles Stages

Metroville
Nomanisan Island
Syndrome’s Secret Base

Bonus: Edna’s Mansion could be where you can unlock costumes, items, and trophies

Items

Syndrome’s Zero Point Energy Beam: Fire a beam. If it hits, you can frees and lift an enemy up for a few seconds, giving you the option to run and throw them anywhere you want.
Onidroid Head: Pick it up, and it shoots lasers rapidly
Onidroid Body: unless used by a strong/power character (mr. incredible, sully) This thing can’t be picked up. it can be used defensivly to hide behind projectiles or knocked like a smash soccer ball)
Onidroid leg: can be used to lash at bad guys (with retractable saw spinning claw)
PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER: You get an omnidroid that roams around the stage like a giga bowser for the player that assembles all pieces. any attack is an instant ko

Whoa! I’ve really been away! Sorry guys. :blush:

I like the stages and items for the Incredibles. I should add some more content later.

i’m not sure if mtrovlle or Syndrome’s island could have many stges in one. Like maybe (skylight, rooftops, street) or (jungle, lagoon, cave) or (containment unit, kronos lair, rocket pad, hallways)

WARNING! LARGE UPDATE!

Finding Nemo

Stages
The Great Barrier Reef- Players fight on the seafloor and can see some Finding Nemo Characters like Mr. Ray swimming in the background.
The Tank- Players fight inside the tank and depending on the time they entered the stage, affects the events. You could witness Nemo’s initiation or their escape. Just watch out for Darla…
East Australian Current- How will players survive here!? Luckily, Crush and his buddies are more than willing to lend their shells as platforms…just don’t get caught up in the current.

Items
Diving Mask- Credit for the idea goes to OWP! In addition to throwing the mask, players can use it as a slingshot that slings jellyfish (stick on opponents and build up damage) or crabs (after hitting an opponent, they can move around the stage).
Seagulls- (similar to the Cuccos) One spawns and if it is hit, multiple fly around the stage hitting everyone in their path screaming, “MINE! MINE! MINE!”

Cars

Stages
Radiator Springs- Get your kicks on Route 66! Witness the beauty of the small town but watch out for herds of tractors.
World Grand Prix- Similar to Mute City in Melee and Port Town Aero Drive in Brawl, players are lifted by a platform and are placed in certain parts of the stage. In addition to the racers, players must be wary of Professor Zündapp’s henchmen!

Items
New Face of Dinoco- Players are turned Dinoco Blue and have an increase in speed and can shoot rockets.
Disguise- Looks like the British spies could lend one of their gadget for battle. Once the player touches the item, they are instantly turned into the opponent with the most points/lives. The player still retains their voice however.

I also have some Alternate costume ideas. Each character should have a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 10. Post pictures for a visual for the costume and include a name, its origin, and a reason. I’ll kick this off with Woody.

Woody

Name: Marionette Woody
Origin: Woody’s Roundup (Toy Story 2)
Reason: Throwback to Woody’s heyday.

Name: Holiday Hero Woody
Origin: Mattel’s Toy Story Line
Reason: Unique and represents a major holiday that includes toys.

Name: Space Sheriff Woody
Origin: Mattel’s Toy Story Line
Reason: Combination of the Frontier of the West and Frontier of Space. [spoil]Also because its in my username…[/spoil]

Name: Soarin’ Sheriff Woody
Origin: Mattel’s Toy Story 2 Line
Reason: Has a fighter pilot look. Plus, I really like the color.

Name: Dream Halloween HollyWoody
Origin: Auction Piece. Mattel?
Reason: The blend of Gold and White is good on Woody. And he looks snazzy! :sunglasses:

Feel free to comment, add, criticize, etc.

I love the ideas of the alternate costumes! Oh man, this takes creativity to a whole new level. Great idea SpaceSheriff.

Anyways, I love the idea with Finding Nemo and Cars stages. Radiator springs sounds like a fun place to place to play at. However, i do notice a lack of items in the nemo section. I will admit that the divers mask and seagulls were good ideas. But i understand how hard it mustve been to think of ideas since the movie lacked tangible items in the movie.

Great idea with the costumes!

Thanks. The main problem with the items in Pixar films is their scarcity. Some movies have a better variety than others. Its kind of a learning experience really.

For the alternate costumes, are you gonnna do one for every character? That would be a lot of work, but it would be so much fun to see many variations

Thanks for taking up on my idea TheSpaceSheriff! Also, I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner… but for another Finding Nemo weapon concept, the explosives found near the sharks’ hangout would be perfect… :slight_smile:

ObsessedwithPixar: I agree, however, i feel those would be perfect for stage traps, specific to teh Finding Nemo Stages only. I love your suggestion though.

^Thanks! They were intended for the FN stages… not sure how those things would work on land!

What would be next? WALLE stages and items? If so…

Stages
Deserted Earth: This can be a simple desolate stage with WALL-E’s home in the back. Nothing too special, but it will have Hello Dolly songs playing from a radio as the game progresses.
Axiom space ship: Travel to differnt parts of the axiom ship as you battle your opponents in deep space. beware of areas with low gravity. And one area where you can be sucked into the vaccumm of space.

It’s been a while since I’ve last updated. I’ve been busy with AP classes to work on my Smash review and ideas for the thread. With Thanksgiving break, I hope to import more ideas.

http://disneyfighter.wordpress.com

Slightly unrelated to SSBP but a member from Smashboards created a wordpress page for a Smash Bros.-esque game with Disney characters. He has a slot for Andy’s Toys (Woody, Buzz Potato Head, and Slinky) and Mr. Incredible. I feel that we can contribute some of our ideas to his own theoretical game. Granted, that would mean 2/3 of the SSBP cast would have to be either cut or demoted to an assist trophy but at least it will give more Pixar representation.

Time to shed some new light on this amazing thread, and maybe some ideas for some attacks.
I’ll start with the main man himself…

Woody
First, I think that he should be a lightweight character seeing as he is a rag-doll and should have a medium speed.
Then maybe he could use his pull-string as his grab, sorta like a lasso, and sling them in which direction you’re holding.
A(Ground)- Standard Attack, maybe just a basic punch combo
UP+A(Ground)- A chargeable air swipe punch
DOWN+A(Ground)- A quick leg sweep
SIDE+A(Ground)- A short swing using both hands, possibly spins him around
SIDE+A(Ground while moving)- A down swipe which makes him trip

That’s all the ideas that I have for now, any ideas for his smash attacks?