Super Smash Bros. Pixar

Yay! Wall-e is playable!!! :slight_smile:

I’ll come up with more later today.

I saw how you made [spoil]Jack-Jack[/spoil] a hidden character. But My suggestion would be to make him an assist trophy. his ability would be

[spoiler]Jack-Jack:
upon unlocking him, Jack-Jack has 4 forms.

1. Fire: Jack-jack would straddle from one side of the stage to another while blazed in flames. Anyone caught in his path gets burned. Damage is low, but escape is difficult. (imagine a walking fire fox)
  2. Metal: Jack-Jack becomes a hard steel form. he gets heavier. But players can pick him up and toss him to opponents. Unless he’s thrown by someone strong like Mr. Incredible or Sully, he won’t go far, but the damage upon impact is high, resulting a high chance of a knockout.
  3. Demon: Jack-Jack turns into a demon form and lashes on to the nearest opponent and starts to bit, scratch, claw, disrupting their game. Damage is medium.
  4. Normal: Jack-jack just explodes as steam gets emitted from his hair. he laughs before he disappears.[/spoiler]

Now on to the Monsters Final Smashes.

I like your Sulley’s “Your Worst Nightmare” idea for a final smash. but I’m gonna add something that will make it unique. This final smash will deal no damage, but will just be a knockout blow. But if damage is between 0-30%, chances of a knockout are low. 40-50% Chances of a knockout are medium. 60%+ chances of a knockout are high.
This final smash means that sulley must hold on to it long enough for him to deal enough damage to scare them off the arena. however, a good characteristic sulley has, he can take the most damage before dropping the smash ball.

Mike Wazowski: LMAO: Pardon the somewhat questionable title, but this Final Smash takes advantage of Mike’s ability to make other’s laugh, as shown in the end of the movie. he jumps up, and gets his lower region smashed when he lands on his groin on a pole. The other players laugh painfully, increasing damage, making them vulrnerable for Mike to knock them out of the park

Dean hardscrabble: I’m thinking there is a demon form to hardscrabble that she can unleash. We’ve only seen her as the Dean at Monsters University. Never in her heyday when she was in action. So this final smash activates like Yoshi. Dean hardscrabble gets an intimidating makeover and an added ability to spew stuff from her mouth as well as fly.

Special Final Smash
Mike & Sully: Remember the end of Monsters University where both Mike and sully worked together in the cabin to scare the park rangers? Well, if Mike and Sully are on the same team, and one of them activate their final smash, they reinact the scene, while scaring the pants off the players. no matter the damage, its will always result in an instant knockout.

So if Jack-Jack became metal, it’d be the same thing as a Bonsly lol…

Exactly! Jack-Jack is like your grab bag assist trophy

Cars Final Smashes

Lightning McQueen-Race to the Finish: When Lightning activates his Final smash, he races to one side of the screen. he speeds across the stage, plowing anyone in his way. he is then followed by more racing cars as they barrel through the stage, knocking anyone in their way up into the sky. (Kinda like the race to the finish line in the captain Falcon stage in melee)

Mater- Round em’ Up: Thsi is like DK’s Konga Beat Final Smash. But Mater spins around and around his cable in a radial fashion. but anyone trapped inside gets sucked in like a black hold and takes damage. the longer one stays in, the more damage the person takes, setting them for a KO opportunity when the final smash wears off

Holley Shiftwell- Target Locked: Kind of like Snake from Brawl, upon activation, Holley spouts her wings, gains some added arsenal and flies to the front of the stage. She starts firing missiles and machine gun fire for a duration of time

Now that I think about it, Jack-Jack as an assist trophy seems like a better fit since he’s such a wildcard.

The Star Swordsman: I’m loving the ideas for the Final Smashes. I should come up with a couple for the Toy Story crew when I have plenty of time.

TheSpaceSheriff: is there any characters you want to take to come up with their final smash? I feel like I’ve been hogging all of it.

I could tackle the Wall-E, Ratatouille, Up, and some of the secret characters. I’ll find some free time this week to churn out some ideas. Besides, you’ve done a phenomenal job with the Final Smashes.

Go for it dude!

Sorry for the long delay, I had trouble squeezing in time to make the Final Smashes last week. I’ll update the first post to name the Final Smashes. I’ll put a star near characters who need a name for their Final Smash. Anyway, without further ado:

Final Smashes:

Remy controlling Linguini- Linguini drops a bag of cheese around him which summon Emile and the other rats. Remy sends the rats to attack everyone onstage.

Wall-E- Wall-E takes control of a fire hydrant and flies around stage (think of Super Sonic) at high speed until the tank runs out.

Eve- Similar to R.O.B.’s Final Smash, her blaster has a “happy trigger” effect where she shoots continuously and her damage output is increased for a limited time.

Carl Fredricksen & Russell duo- Carl uses balloons to fly off screen until he returns with the Spirit of Adventure. The Spirit of Adventure floats above the stage and the dogs can be deployed to attack players below.

Merida- Merida calls Angus and she rides around the stage shooting arrows; she also uses a sword when she’s close to other players.

Queen Elinor- (Think of her transform power like Zelda and Sheik) She instantly transforms into a bear if she hasn’t already and goes wild on the other players.

King Fergus- King Fergus summons the men of his kingdom to roughhouse on the stage which damage players close to the mob.

Secret Fighters:

[spoil]One Eyed Bart & Betty duo (Toy Story)- Bart straps a stick of dynamite to the player caught in his range while Betty calls the aliens to run them over before the dynamite blows.[/spoil]

[spoil]Emperor Zurg (Toy Story)- Zurg calls in his Zurgbots and Hornets (from BLoSC) to attack certain players onstage. In rare cases, he might call Warp Darkmatter and NOS-4-A2 to do the job for him.[/spoil]

[spoil]Randall Boggs (Monsters, Inc./University)- Randall locks onto the closest player and locks them in a door. In that door, he scares the player to the point where they are instantly knocked off screen.[/spoil]

[spoil]Johnny Worthington III (Monsters University)- Johnny calls the guys from ROR to select the closest player to dump glitter, flowers, and brightly colored paint on them. The player hit by this is paralyzed from embarrassment and leaves him/her open for a finishing blow by Johnny.[/spoil]

[spoil]Syndrome (The Incredibles)- Syndrome levitates into the air lifting all players in his range. He can shock the players in his grasp then throw them or just slam them into the ground; either way, they get launched off screen.[/spoil]

[spoil]Frozone (The Incredibles)- Frozone fills the stage with Ice which freezes players who were on the ground at the time and increases his damage output.[/spoil]

[spoil]Finn McMissile (Cars)- He combines his jets and rockets and blasts players on stage (similar to Diddy Kong’s Final Smash).[/spoil]

[spoil]Mor’du (Brave)- Mor’du’s human spirit lets out a war cry which causes Mor’du to ravage all players in his path (similar to Ganondorf’s Final Smash).[/spoil]

I’ve also moved some characters to the Assist Trophy category since I couldn’t think of a way they could be playable. The characters moved to Assist Trophy are:

André & Wally B.
Jack-Jack
Alec Azam
Bambino

Nicely done dude! I like all of them. Seriously, these are creative. I honestly thought that Remy’s final smash would be like Kirby’s final smash (with the cooking and all) and Merida would be like Zelda’s arrow. but still, very well done.

I originally toyed with the cooking idea for Remy and Linguini but I couldn’t figure out a way to make it feel natural for a fighting game.

Ah, that makes sense. well, did we get all of the characters already? or are we missing a few more?

We already made final smashes for all characters, some characters just need names for them. I’ve also added and alternate costume section for the characters to switch into.

I like the idea of alternate costumes. Very nice.

I love this whole idea so much and seeing people get creative with it! I totally envisioned the same thing with Remy’s final smash, where he summons the family to swarm enemies. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for your appreciation! :smiley:

I should brainstorm more ideas for the “game” later.

maybe possible story ideas?

Do you mean like the Subspace Emissary from Brawl? Something like that could work. I was leaning on stage and item ideas but a story mode is a good idea too.

Stage and item ideas are good too. lets start with those since it might be a little easier.