Super Smash Bros. Pixar

That’s fine. I’m having a lot of fun doing this. take all the time you need.

Guys, I don’t really think this was necessary. (Nice ideas, though.)

I have never heard of the game itself nor do I have any further ideas on what the Pixar characters would do or what the items would be like. 'Cause I seriously doubt they would do something like that…

Just saying.

evspixarfan2012

We know. It would be a miracle, something totally out of Pixars realm to do a game like this. but as fans of Pixar and Smash bros, we wanted to formulate ideas if there ever was a possibility.

Oh, I see! Like this is some sort of cross-over type idea, huh? But seriously, doing stuff like this is hard. And if there was anything else to feature a Pixar version of itself, what would they be?

By the way, what about the witch’s cake (from Brave)? Has anyone discussed that yet?

Not yet, we’re stuck on Finding nemo right now. But if you have any ideas you wanna contribute, feel free

Well then…If I had to contribute to this Finding Nemo part, has anyone on here done the diver’s mask yet?

:open_mouth: YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT SUPER SMASH BROS IS!?! (Just look at the link in the first post)

Ahem, sorry for the shock. But I wanted to combine the two things I enjoy: Smash and Pixar. I guess when we’re done with this thread, I can create a Mario Kart-like crossover.

Feel free to contribute if you have any ideas for Finding Nemo.

Ahem, SpaceSheriff. I think I said something about the diver’s mask on my last post… :confused:

You would need to describe its use in battle. Use this as a guide for coming up with items:
[url]http://www.smashbros.com/us/howto/entry5.html[/url]

And no, I don’t know what Super Smash Bros. is. In fact, I’ve never played the actual game. So therefore, I don’t really know anything about it.

By the way, I don’t know the use in battle for the diver’s mask… :unamused:

It could be just used as a throwing item it inflict damage.

Inflcit damage? How would the diver’s mask be used as a throwing item to inflict damage?

Easy. the fighters pick it up, throw it at their opponents, and it inclicts a percentage of damage to them.

Oooh maybe you could use the diver’s mask as a “squishy slingshot”! It could be used to fling damaging miniature jellyfish at opponents! Just a thought, anyways.

Thanks for helping out on my contribution, ObsessedWithPixar! Okay, I’ll take that. (And uh…did you just think of Dory when you said Squishy?)

Great idea dude!

The nemo items are hard cause there aren’t a lot of them. its mostly setting, so Nemo might have a lot of stages. (EAC, P. Sherman’s fish tank, the docks with all the boats and seaguls, the submarine area with all the mines, and the reef areas)

Thanks TSS! I was glad to contribute something :slight_smile: And yes, evspixarfan, that’s what came to mind :slight_smile:

I guess I’l continue

Incredibles Stages

Metroville
Nomanisan Island
Syndrome’s Secret Base

Bonus: Edna’s Mansion could be where you can unlock costumes, items, and trophies

Items

Syndrome’s Zero Point Energy Beam: Fire a beam. If it hits, you can frees and lift an enemy up for a few seconds, giving you the option to run and throw them anywhere you want.
Onidroid Head: Pick it up, and it shoots lasers rapidly
Onidroid Body: unless used by a strong/power character (mr. incredible, sully) This thing can’t be picked up. it can be used defensivly to hide behind projectiles or knocked like a smash soccer ball)
Onidroid leg: can be used to lash at bad guys (with retractable saw spinning claw)
PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER: You get an omnidroid that roams around the stage like a giga bowser for the player that assembles all pieces. any attack is an instant ko

Whoa! I’ve really been away! Sorry guys. :blush:

I like the stages and items for the Incredibles. I should add some more content later.

i’m not sure if mtrovlle or Syndrome’s island could have many stges in one. Like maybe (skylight, rooftops, street) or (jungle, lagoon, cave) or (containment unit, kronos lair, rocket pad, hallways)