Supers of the NSA

Oh yeah, they pretty much match. It’s just that the DVD gives you so much more than the book.

Did you know that there is onbly one person on the NSA Files (other then frozone Elastigirl, Mr. INcredible) who doesn’t have a reported death…

Who is it that doesnt?

It’s Plasmabolt. She wasn’t killed by a cape or an omnidroid, but her status is stil a mystery.

Oh thanks. :slight_smile:

The unfortunate part is that despite the lack of knowledge about death or not, we also don’t get to hear her because the tape messed up. D:

That’s weird. Maybe we’ll encounter her in a certain unsaid sequel… :wink:

I don’t think that she’ll return in a sequel, but I always wonder what happened to her.

It was a joke. Honestly, I hated all the female supers except for Helen and Stratogale, who is dead, so I wouldn’t want her to.

Who knows? Plasmabolt could appear in the boom series comic books? :wink:

My favorite female Glory Day Supers were Elastigirl, Stratogale, and Psychwave.

Eh…I hated most of the female ones. They seemed Boring. :stuck_out_tongue: However, I really liked some of the males. The Phlyange seemed neat, if ditzy. I liked when Mr. Incredible called him out :-D) Gamma Jack seemed like a jerk, but intersting to listen to.

Edited by TSS: Careful with word choices.

My favorite Male ones were Gamma Jack, Mr. Incredible, Frozone, Thunderhead, Hyper Shock, and Everseer.

I like Everseer because he was relateable. He was arrogant AND Germaphobic!! Perfect. :smiley: I loved Mr. Incredible’s speech track, but I thought this was for the random, unimportant supers, so I didn’t rank him.

I loved Everseer’s accent.

I remember when someone asked if he was Patton Oswalt :laughing: I don’t know why, but such a thought is extremely humorous to me,

I always wondered who voices whom for each NSA Super.

Yeah, they should have their own credits or something. It’s probably uncredited Pixarians, though, not actors. I love when they do that.

All I know is I recognize Psychwave’s voice as Sarah Vowell’s

That’s kind of cool, yet ironic because I hated Psychwave :laughing: I feel bad now…

Aww, that’s okay. Don’t feel bad about it.