Sweet Treats!

Thanks guys. Yeah, it is pretty attention-grabbing, I guess. :wink: When the words fly onto the screen, it’s one of my favourite moments in the trailer. I think it’s a bit slow, though… Should I speed it up a bit?

I’m not planning on making any more graphics soon, since other things are taking up my computer time at the moment. But I’m sure I’ll have another sig to post here eventually. :slight_smile:

rachel - It’s up to you as to whether or not you’d like to speed up the animation in your signature. Personally, I’m not bothered by the “slowness” of it.

Well, I look forward to any future graphics you put up, when you find the time to do so. :wink:

– Mitch

Rachel, your siggy is hard enough on my computer already.

I agree with Mitch. I can’t wait to see any more stuff from you.

Thanks guys, I’ve lost my graphic-making mojo lately, but hopefully I’ll get some inspiration soon.

A113 - I know… No-on else seems to be having trouble with it, though. But I might change it to a static image anyway, but only 'cause I feel like it! ;-p

Haven’t been in that much of a graphic-making mood lately. I’m waiting to get access to a good quality version of WALL•E, then I’ll go crazy making graphics I’m sure, since that movie is oh so visually stunning.

In the meantime, The Star Swordsman made a request for any Tony/Violet graphics to use for a music video he had in mind, and I was happy to oblige. I never actually considered using them as a focus for graphics, but warmed to the idea soon enough. These aren’t the best, and I don’t see anything special about them, but hopefully these will suit your needs, TSS.

(As usual, anyone can use my graphics as signatures within the forum, just don’t pass them off as your own or anything. If you want to use them outside of Pixar Planet, link to this thread. Thanks.)

:slight_smile:

Man, those are amazing! Hey, I hope you wouldn’t mind if I use ‘taking a chance’ as my signature, would ya? That’s a great shot of Violet (and a rare one, too, since she’s not seen lifting up her hair so much). <3

Edit: Never mind, I missed the part where you mention that it is alright for us to use them as signatures… :blush:

Wow, thank you very much, WBoon. :slight_smile:

Yeah, you can use that signature for sure. If I knew someone was going to use that one I would have put more effort into it, but I’m glad you like it. You don’t even have to worry about putting credit in the sig, just if someone asks you about it don’t tell them you made it, is what I meant. :wink:

Rachel, I absoloutely love these!!! I get a sense of fluffiness when I look at them. The fluffiness I feel is a sign, a sign that these are going to work for me. Yes, I will definetely use these in my Music video. Thank you very much. THe monents are just too sweet.

Heheh. I take it that The Star Swordsman likes 'em… :wink:

Very nice graphics, rachel! I love the simplicity of each signature – they work fine as they are without looking too “busy”, as the simple text alone conveys a/the message.

Nice work! :smiley:

– Mitch

Exactly as Mitch said- simple, but sweet. You’ve managed to catch some really good shots of Violet, especially. Nice work, rachel! :smiley:

Haha, that’s probably the most emotional TSS has ever been on the forums. :laughing:

Thanks, lizardgirl and Mitch. Simple is my style. Heh. :slight_smile:

The Star Swordsman - Ha ha! You make me laugh, TSS. But I’m glad you like these signatures. Good luck with you MV. =)

lizardgirl: Please tell me you feel the fluffiness when you see those beautifully captured moments. :slight_smile:

rachel: Thanks a lot. I owe ya big time now.

We all feel the fluffiness, TSS. We all do. =)

And consider those graphics a gift to you, because of all the feedback you graciously give me, one of which is not reciprocated in your favour enough, but I’m working on it. I might see if I can come up with some more, but we’ll see. :wink:

They’re neat ! Great job rachel:smiley: :wink:

Well, if you got any more, I can’t wait for them!

Thanks, Pixar.rocks. =)

I’ll try, TSS.

Yes, I’ve been bitten by the WALL•E bug… it’s just such a treat and the ending of that film really moves me. So I thought a change would be in order. I’ve had my ‘Linguini Love’ avatar for, well, ever since I joined here, but a change is as good as a holiday so I thought this new image of WALL•E with make-up on would make for an amusing and eye-catching avatar (it was one of the funniest parts of the trailer when I first saw it.) Just to preserve it, here’s my old avatar:

And here’s my new avatar…

…and signature:

The Axiom in space is one of the most visually beautiful scenes, IMO. I’m using the signature as more of a place holder until I can get my hands on a good quality copy of the movie. There’s a signature I’m just itching to make, but you’ll see it in due time. This is a cropped scan from the Disney Classic Storybook Collection of WALL•E.

:wink:

Oh wow rachel. I was so used to your old avatar. Well, I like your new one, along with your new siggy as well. :wink:

Yeah, i was so used to the old one… It took me some time to see that it was you, i still like it though… :smiley: