Sweet Treats!

New Year’s signature. Pretty self-explanatory, really.

:slight_smile:

One word: Fabulous! :smiley:

I like it! :smiley: I don’t remember seeing this shot from any Toy Story films. Did you add the fireworks yourself? Which scene was that from? :question:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but is that the bit from the original Toy Story when Buzz is saying about the Galactic Alliance and stopping the forces of evil and Zurg, and Woody follows that up with the iconic lines of, ‘you are a toy! You are a child’s plaything!’? Love the fireworks that you added, Rachel. They look as though they were there in the first place! Good work. :smiley:

bright dot-dasher: One word: Thanks! :smiley:

thedriveintheatre - As the ever-informative lizardgirl explained, it’s from the scene where Buzz and Woody are under the truck at the Dinoco gas station. Yes, I did add the fireworks myself using Photoshop and some fireworks brushes. Much thanks! :slight_smile:

lizardgirl - Thank you! :mrgreen:

I really like it rachelcakes. I love the fireworks.

Thanks, The Star Swordsman. =)

Just a few avatars and signatures taken from various parts of the WALL•E DVD.

Plus a signature dedicated to one of the funniest jokes in the whole film: the spork joke.

Wow, you got the DVD? That’s cool!

I liked the first avatar of Shelby “quoting” with his fingers, Dr. Evil style!

What’s with the ‘Parkins’ lightbulb face second row from top, third column from left? :question:

I also love the hand-drawn avatar second row from top, fourth column from left of Wall-E squinting with one eye. So cute! I may think of using it as an avatar later, if you don’t mind. :wink:

The EVE logo third row first column reminds me of her ‘hibernation pod’ that extends from the spaceship during her arrival sequence (and Wall-E’s first sighting of her) on Earth.

Noticed the third signature of your favourite reject bot! PR-T looks just like my rice cooker, just floating there! “Pretty” adorable. :smiley:

For the fourth sig, I didn’t know that BNL offered Space Tours. Fun for the whole family.

And of course, I find your signature’s tagline of the infamous spork FUN-E. (In a “Haha” way). Neato! :slight_smile:

I really like the WALL-E avatars and siggys rachel. Very nice, cool, clever, and creative. I find the spork siggy really funny.

Nice selection, Rachel! I love how clean and tidy both your avatar and signatures are- they’re simple, but they work really well. Of course, my favourite is the spork one, such a classic joke. :smiley:

I agree with everyone else that these are very cool! Technically speaking they’re also clean, simple, clear shots. Yes, I love the Spork one, but I also really like the Axiom one and the BnL Super Center one

Thanks guys. :smiley:

thedriveintheatre - Dr. Evil, yeah! Both Shelby and Dr. Evil are a bit inept at their jobs, so they are similar in that way, not to mention the “finger quotes” they both seem to be fond of. The parkins lightbulb is taken from the behind-the-scenes featurette about the recording of the WALL•E soundtrack/score. At the beginning of that extra they show the recording light, and that’s it. I think someone drew a face on it. Yeah, I’d love it if you were to use that winking WALL•E, sure. Thanks for asking. That is from an alternative storyreel sequence. And I want that PR-T rice cooker you have! Thanks for the feedback! =)

Terrific work there, Rachel! My favorite is definitely the spork one. (P.S. the spork is a round dinglehopper! LOL Sorry if that was lame; I couldn’t resist. Classic Disney taking over my mind.)
Anyway, I like how most of the signatures this time look like eye-catching BNL ads. They look cool.
Oh, and about the avvies, they’re lovable shots! I never noticed the lightbulb with the drawn face on it!

Awesome graphics!!!

Hi! I'm Violet Parr, but you can call me Violet. I'm new at Pixar Planet. I just wanted to say I love your graphics! "Can we get back to the issue of the gravy?!" was hillarious! I really loved "Daddy's Little Girl". I love the relationship between Violet and her dad. They seem very close. I wanted to ask how to make "Daddy's Litlle Girl" my signature. And what do you mean by "credit me"? Put your name under it? I don't have any problem with giving you credit, I just want to get it right.

Anyway, AWESOME! -- and very FUNNY! :smiley:

rachelcakes1985 - Thanks for lending me your avvie! I’m curious to hear what happens to Wall-E in that alternative storyreel sequence. Did they mention what he was squinting at? :question:

violet parr - Welcome to the forums! You may want to make your ‘grand entrance’ in the “Hi, my name is…” thread. It’s under the Members Inc. board. :wink:

bright dot-dasher - Thanks a lot! =D I had to Google “dinglehopper” but now I know what you mean. The lightbulb isn’t from the movie, it’s from one of the extras (one of my favourite extras, besides the BnL shorts), Notes on a Score. Thanks again for the feedback!

thedriveintheatre - No probs. I’m always glad when someone uses one of my graphics. =) From memory, the alternate storyreel sequence takes place just after WALL•E has made it onto the Axiom (after getting off from the Axiom Return Vehicle). I don’t want to give too much away, but in that scene WALL•E is winking at M-O. A quick search of YouTube didn’t come up with anything, but if you want I can upload that storyreel for you. PM me.

violet parr - Hello! I’m glad you find my graphics “awesome”. I usually make graphics to entertain myself, but if others find them enjoyable, well, then that’s even better! Yeah, sure - you can use that Violet signature. Oh yeah, that gravy one is one of my personal favourites. I really should wear it one day…

With crediting, I’ve gotten a bit lax on the rules for that. As long as if someone asks you where you got one of my signatures from, just tell them it was me who made it, that’s all. You could have text in your signature if you wanted, but either way it doesn’t bother me, really. If you are going to use the signature outside of the forum, link back to my thread at Pixar Planet. Otherwise, you don’t have to have anything in your sig stating that I made it. It’s a pretty small forum - we all seem to know who makes which graphics, anyway. =) As for how to have a signature, take a look at this thread: The ‘How to…’ Thread.

And, like thedriveintheatre suggested, feel free to introduce yourself in this thread: Hi, my name is….

Oh, sorry, I must’ve misread your earlier explanation before I posted.

violet parr: Welcome! :smiley: You’re gonna love it here!

thedriveintheatre- Thanks! I think I’ll look into that. :slight_smile:

rachelcakes1985- Thank you so much for the advice :slight_smile: ! I’ll try that-- I just hope I get everything right :laughing: ! Incase it’s not obvious, I’m not very computer smart :question: :nerd: :question: .

Yeah, the gravy one is one of my favorites, too. But I guess you have to have seen the commentary to get that one. :wink:

Thanks a lot to both of you :slight_smile: !!!

( P.S. I read through the “how to…” thing real quik and it was kind of hard to understand. So, I’ll get someone to tell me what it means.)

rachel - Great graphics, rachel! The one with Hal is adorable, I love the colors in the “Happy New Year” signature, and the “spork” graphic is hilarious. :wink:

Keep up the good work!

– Mitch