TDIT's Non-Pixar Sigs & Avatars

JSWeC: Thanks for your comments as always! I’m really proud of my take on Thor’s “God of Thunder” tagline, it’s me at my most corniest (which is not saying much, haha)!

Regarding your query, I’ll get back to you on it as the sig is on my Macbook Pro and I’m working off my Dell (migrating to a new OS can be a real pain!).

EJE: Obrigado! I thought so, seeing as the three are among your favourite movies!

Well, it’s interesting that I’ve come full circle since my last post. This new one is again to qualify for the Pixar Planet Awards (How time flies)! I have made a couple more that aren’t in this post because they don’t qualify for the nomination period, but I’ll put them in a future post. :slight_smile:

The following are graphics that are not Pixar-related, but you can pick either Pixar or non-Pixar graphics for Best Avatar and Best Sig, they’re open categories. You can check out my Pixar Graphics HERE.

If you like 'em, please nominate 'em! And, as always, feel free to wear them, it’ll be the bestest-best compliment you can give me. :mrgreen: Thanks for your consideration!

(This one’s a challenge cos’ I couldn’t get a screenshot of the Cutie Mark Crusaders within frame, so I composited them in!)

It’s true Amigo! I do love those movies!

And I also love your “Diamond in the Ralph” sig. “Ice Knowing You” is a good one too. Great promotional sigs!