TDIT's Sigs & Avatars

Your graphics are always so professional and attractive, thedriveintheatre! Your latest one is great- I especially love how the little bits of flame sort of go around Bob and in front of him, it makes the signature look really sleek.

thedriveintheatre - Ha-ha. Sounds like fun! Like I said, I’ll take a look at it. :smiley:

Hmmm… I guess I’ll have to investigate. :wink:

Bear in mind that if you plan on posting up any The Princess and the Frog graphics, it would be great if you did so in the “Non-Pixar Art” section of the boards, since the main fandom section is reserved for Pixar-related content only. Just thought I’d let you know. Thanks! :wink:

– Mitch

Oh my goodness! More Princess and the Frog graphics from you?!?! I’ll most definitely be wearing those! :smiley:

Did you make your current icon, TDiT? Because I feel I must comment on it…

Well, somebody had to bring it up at some point :wink: (Nostalgia Critic FTW)

i was just about to say the same thing. I love nostalgia critic.

Thanks for your comments Castoro and disneydutchess, but I’ve posted the PtaF sigs and avatars at this thread if you want to comment:

Thanks anyway, and good on you for ‘getting’ the reference. :smiley:

Here’s my final promo sigs for Mission: Incredible. They come with a revised logo, and new credit and release date taglines. And they’re linked to my video, so go ahead and click them if you haven’t watched it already. :wink:

Next Up: Up sigs! Seeing we’re just one week away from Pixar’s next masterpiece, I’ll be posting Up-related sigs over the next few days. It’s time to be a little less ‘me-centred’ and create some generic sigs that anyone can use (at least until my next big video project :wink:).

Here’s the first graphic, which is the avatar I’m wearing now. I must credit Pixarian Ricky Nierva for this awesome sketch of our favourite feathered friend. The image was taken from The Art of Up book.

So watch out, or should I say, look Up! :smiley:

This has to be my favorite siggy from you today TDIT. It looks really cool and explosive, though it is a still image. Really cool.

It is a very extremely cool signature, TDIT! :smiley: I don’t see how people can’t have their attention caught by it. It’s a bright and intense promo sig that almost looks like something more than just an image…what I mean is, it almost looks like it’s in action. Awesome work, man. (I’ve also watched the video and commented on it :wink:. )

Thanks TSS! “Cool and explosive” huh? I like that! :smiley:
Thanks BDD! “Something more than just an image”? You mean, it transcends being just a mere piece of fan-graphic? Ooh… :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the comments on the thread and YT video, by the way.
What does anyone think of the Ricky Nierva avatar? :slight_smile:

when I first saw your signature, I thought it was something that I would find on a billboard off the highway! It’s very professional :wink: all though, when are your graphics not? Also, I love the Kevin avatar, it really captures that look that he gets in his eye when he first met Carl :laughing:

Thanks woody! I like creating ‘posters’ for my mash-up vids, so I’m glad you thought of them as being professional. :smiley:

FYI, [spoil]Kevin’s a girl.[/spoil]

To celebrate the U.S. release of Up, look out (or should I say, up) for Up-related graphics coming your way. The sig I’m wearing now is just one of them! Adventuring hasn’t this much fun! :wink:

Dang it! haha :laughing: I always seem to do that when I talk about her…It feels weird for me to use the name Kevin [spoil]in the feminine form :laughing: [/spoil]

Here’s my first batch of Up sigs and avatars! Feel free to wear them if you like! :wink:

DISCLAIMER: If you’ve watched all the ‘officially-released’ trailers and images by Pixar, it’s safe to view the following images. If you’ve not seen any of these at all, there may be possible minor spoilers. In the interest of those in other countries in which the film is yet to be released, I promise to use only screenshots from the featurettes and trailers, as well as official images released on slashfilm. I won’t use any illegal downloaded copy screencaps or movie novelisation graphics. All Up-related sigs and avatars will be taken from images officially sanctioned by Pixar and in the public domain.

With that outta the way, here we go! :slight_smile:

I’m not a fan of Family Guy, but I couldn’t resist!

And my current sig:

Stay tuned for the second! :slight_smile:

can i use the bird is the word sig as my sig?it’s so funny!

oh my goodness TDIT! Those new signatures are amazing :open_mouth: It’s kinda funny because just today I was thinking the song “now or never” from High School Musical 3 would go really well with Up and Carl’s adventure…hope you don’t mind if I use that one :wink:

thedriveintheatre - Don’t worry; I’m definitely going to take a look at your latest music videos. I promise you I will. :wink:

Hmm. I suppose I’ll have to investigate then!

Awesome new line of graphics, by the way! The “Swing into Action” and “The Bird is the Word” ones are my favorites. Oh, and I like your disclaimer statement, too. :smiley:

– Mitch

Talk about wonderfulness! I am getting Updosis myself now…they’re all really great graphics! “The Bird is the Word” haha! I don’t like Family Guy either, but that song is catchy and now thanks to that siggy, every time I hear that song, I’ll think about Kevin! “This is it, now or never” is brilliant…you chose the right screenshot to put that caption in. Just look at his expression- it’s really fitting! I especially like the avvies with Russel. Is it just me or does the second avvie remind me of Woody and Bullseye? Well, they do have similar quickly-formed friendships, do they? Good job on these graphics! :smiley:

Really nice TDIT. I love them all. My breath was taken away just by looking at them.

You change your avvie and sigs so often, thedriveintheatre - it’s hard for me to keep track. :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

The simple sketch of Kevin on the white paper made for a simplistic and beautiful avatar, and it’s always nice for Pixarian production artwork to get featured every so often. That was probably my top 3 of your avvies you’ve worn, but it’s so hard to narrow them down. Yay, we have lift off! Great tagline and way to celebrate the release of Up for our friends across the pond!

Kevin is your favourite character too, huh? Same here. She’s so colourful so those avatars matched with the white, simple font look great. I hope it’s ok for me to use the “Bird is the Word” signature to celebrate Up. It’s bright and green and Kevin’s face is funny, so that’s why I wanted to wear it. Great job! I was going to create a signature with that same phrase on it, except it would have been based around Brad Bird, lol. But I like your take on it better. :slight_smile: