TDIT's Sigs & Avatars

Thanks for the complies, ffdude1906! Knew you’d like it! :slight_smile:

Here is a sig I was commissioned by TSS to promote his Pixar Females music video. This was the hardest sig I’ve ever attempted, with over 25+ layers and about 20 of the lady characters in a single montage. Needless to say, I’m proud of the result and very pleased that TSS likes it too. Thanks for the honour, and I look forward to working with you again, TSS. :slight_smile:

And this is my promo sig for my Austin Powers crossover music video! The link is clickable, baby! :sunglasses:

This siggy that you made for me just so happens to be my most favorite siggy that you have ever made.

I love your batch of Up sigs! The ‘Adventure is Calling. Answer it’ one is my favorite of the bunch. Your Wallenator Salvation promo sig is pretty neat! I saw you wearing it earlier, but never commented on it. Your Austin Powers one is pretty cool too! TSS’s sig is great! Can tell you put a lot of effort in it with all those layers! Great job! :smiley:

Thanks TSS! I’m so super-happy you like it! :smiley: Lemme know when you need another promo graphic and I’ll see what I can do.

Thank you so much for your comments, Hannahmation. “Adventure is calling…answer it” happens to be my favourite tagline from that batch too. Well, now that you commented on the Wallenator Salvation sig, I know what you think of it. The Austin Powers/Wall-E crossover was tricky because I had to get the Austin suit to fit Wall-E’s box shape and the slim Ms Kensington mini-skirt to fit Eve’s egg body! :stuck_out_tongue: But TSS’ sig, oh man, that was exhausting! :laughing: But the effort so paid off, as he’s really happy with it, and as of now, still wearing it! :mrgreen:

Here’s the “Remy in Singapore” sig I wore last weekend to celebrate The Little Red Dot’s birthday and to promote my fanvids! And yes, the sig is clickable!

Well, while our fellow English and Irish members are getting ready for lift-off, I’ve knocked out a few more graphics for your enjoyment and use!

Yeah, I pretty much cropped and resized them, but hey, all the hard work’s done for you! :stuck_out_tongue:

My sigs have more photo-manip, though…

I missed the opportunity to have a graphical count-down for the US, Singapore, Malaysia and Australia releases, so naturally the closest ‘major’ territory is the UK! In less than a week, “you lot” are in for a world of awesomeness! Tally ho, good chaps! :wink:

Ahh, as I said before, that’s really awesome of you to root for the guys in the UK, it’s almost here! Hang in there Cap/lizardgirl/Wall-E! :wink: All your patience (or impatience) is about to pay off!

The rest of your sigs and avvies look great TDIT! Great job.

I love the Adventure Happens one! :slight_smile: I lol’d when I saw it!

Thanks Chris and woody! :smiley: It’s nice to receive compliments from awesome folks like you!

Nice graphics there TDIT! Great job!

I love the "Brit Up"siggy TDIT. One of my favorite Up siggys you have made.

This is my favorite sig! How’d you fit the clothes onto WALL•E and EVE?

Thank you for the kind comments, TSS and wannabechef!

Lots of resizing, cutting of the individual parts (the sleeve for Wall-E’s upturned hand is a separate layer, for example), and masking. I may have the Photoshop file if you wanna have a look. :wink:

Well, it’s been a long time since I posted here, so time to dust off the cobwebs.

I did a countdown for our Brit and Irish friends a few months back, so here’s an archive of the remaining sigs for posterity. It was quite easy to do, as you can figure out for yourself, I just used the existing template and changed Carl’s position to make him ‘rise’ while the Day Counter counts down. I’m a bit of a neurotic, so FYI, he rises by five increments (That is, I tap the Up key 5 times between each sig :stuck_out_tongue:).

And here’s the unreleased ‘Day 0’ sig. I was too preoccupied with exams at the time to finish it (some of you may remember my counter eternally stuck at 1 More Day during my hiatus :wink:), so I knocked it out in the last ten minutes before posting this, to finish the job. Here comes Russell!

My last avatar. This one was fun to do as I played with the fog effects to create the ‘smoke’. The sparks were done by slashing streaks on my Wacom and using a downloaded ‘Grinder Spark’ brush, before erasing the lines afterwards. The background was done using a Gradient to simulate the ‘explosion’. Font is FarCry.

And my last signature. Just my little bit to help Pixar and celebrate the DVD/Blu-Ray release! I replaced Carl’s happy face from the DVD cover with his surprised one from the theatrical poster, and it turned out funnier (IMO). Ugh, what a cheesy tagline…

I’d love to see the Photoshop file. :wink: I’d like to learn how to use such a program in the future.

I can’t wait to see what new sigs you’ll put on here. I absolutely adore movie mix-ups! And I think you’re pretty much the king of spoofs and crossovers around here. :smiley:

Haven’t been on here in a while… Really like the ‘Action Heros’ one though!

Billions of blue blistering barnacles, I just realised I haven’t posted here for more than two years! :open_mouth:

JSWeC: Thanks, do PM me if you’re still interested to have a look at the PSD file. I’m sure you’re getting the hang of things, judging by how your art has improved since!

And thank you for the compliment, it really means a lot to me. It’s folks like you who inspire me to keep doing what I do. :slight_smile:

Whelp, here’s a buttload of graphics for ya (mostly Cars-related last year). I guess the impetus for me to finally post 'em up is so that they can be considered for this year’s Pixar Planet Awards. So please, do have a look and if you like 'em, nominate 'em! And if they stink, well, don’t nominate 'em!

Feel free to wear them, that would be the biggest compliment you can give me (although I also love criticism, as long as they’re constructive).

Very nice siggies! I’ve missed them so much!

These are gorgeous!!! Especially the MI3/Mr. Incredible one. 8D

Your graphics are really eye-catching TDIT. Very sharp and striking :slight_smile:

Nice graphics.

These are great, TDIT! You make some fantastic crossovers! I really like the fonts you used, too. I am so picky when it comes to finding the “perfect” fonts sometimes. My favorites are probably the WALL-E “her bad side is a dangerous place to be”, WALLENATOR: Salvation (which is odd because I’ve never seen the Terminator films, though my brother has basically let me know everything about them), and for some reason, the one with Holley and the police (something about that expression makes me laugh in that siggy, and normally when I see that shot in the film I start into one of my “gooey” ramblings about how adorable Mater and Holley are). You really have a knack for making fun graphics!