The Art of little_chef (and her sis)

Wow, that’s cool! And I don’t think it’s boring. I like long explanations. :slight_smile: Anyway, I really like how you draw her, and thanks for explaining it. :smiley:

That’s very cool how much you go into detail! :slight_smile: I remember I used to try doing things like that, but I never got too far.
I also admire your artwork, you’re amazing. :smiley: Keep up the good work!

That does make sense, very good idea!

Wow, that a cool way to design a character!

Oh guys hi, I’m bad at posting my fan art here. ;o;

I didn’t really draw that much over the course of last year because of the move, but for whatever reason I’ve been obsessing over Ratatouille like crazy the past year just like it was 2007. I’m not quite sure why. :laughing:

I’ll just dump all the pieces I’ve done since my last update in this post. If you have any questions about them, please ask! Sometimes my little stories aren’t completely explained properly, which is my fault. :stuck_out_tongue:

A random rat

Yet another sketch of Renata!

Nolan being cute

Nolan and Colette, actually together omg

Anyone remember Joelinne?

And for the most recent pieces:

A sketch of Alfredo, the one used in my avvie!

Nolan being cute again

My Christmas picture, obvs featuring bb Nolan

And lastly, this. One of the most poignant themes from my Ratatouille fanfiction finally came out on digital paper. There’s more description of it in the artist’s comments.

I put up the plain line art for that piece above as well, mainly because the coloring came out really sloppy and I personally prefer the line art.

little chef

Hiiii I have moar art :3

Would it help if I actually like, posted the images here instead of a ton of links? Like, would people be more inclined to look orrrr ok I’m just thinking out loud sorry.

I’ve got two new pieces!! The first one is of Renata, I decided to draw her in an oversized sweater that looks like it came right out of the late 80s, early 90s. :laughing:

I finished this piece yesterday, another rare drawing of Colette and baby Nolan together! :slight_smile:

Clicking both images links to the appropriate deviations on dA, where you can view them fullsize. :smiley:

little chef

I love both of these new ones! I really like your detail, like on the first one the crumples on Renata’s clothes. Also I love The Incredibles reference in the second.

Awesome artwork! :wink:

Thank you kindly, Milan and Teo! I appreciate it! :smiley:

little chef

Your welcome! I love looking at great artwork.

Your Welcome!

That is really cute! I like the posing especially

My reaction to Colette and baby Nolan pic:

So sweet it gave me instant tooth decay! :slight_smile:

Haha, Andre! :laughing:

Thanks a bunch to you guys, too! I’m super proud of that piece, especially the poses, which makes me so happy that you pointed that out, lennonluvr! :slight_smile:

I don’t have any more art to show you guys right now cuz I have been spending the entire past week on original stuff, OH WOW yes I actually drew a bunch of original art. ;o; I’m really happy with how they came out and I’m hoping this is one step closer to getting me out of the continual fan art rut, and back into focusing on my original stuff more so than fan art, eheh.

little chef

Cool, I like original art. Your welcome.

I can’t believe I havent said anything about your artwork. i love the Collete and Nolan pic. Thanks for putting in the TI logo in there. That put a smile to my face.

I have no idea I hadn’t checked out your art before, little_chef_eva09, but I’m glad I did! You and your sister have serious talent! Let your sis know how much I love that Auto pic for me! :slight_smile:
Your style is so fun and bright! I absolutely love it! And one thing I think is super cool about you art is how much history you’ve put together through your various fanfic ideas combined with the drawings. The one with Linguini and newborn Nolan was so so sweet. Anyway, you’re ubertalented with the computer canvas and the sketchpad! Oh, and interesting thing; I thought just about all the hands you drew on the characters were great… I’ve had to resort to drawing “mitten” hands on the majority of my drawings. Again, you do awesomely! Looking forward to seeing more!

Thanks so much, guys!! And I’m really glad you enjoy my artwork, ObsessedWithPixar! :slight_smile:

I literally have not been drawing any fan art at all since February. :c I’ve been trying to work on some original projects and had no juice for fandom stuff!! But I have a few things that I’ve completed recently and will put up here, though you may have already seen them on dA if you follow me there.

Young Anton Ego with his sister Maura

Remember Mallory? I re-drew him along with his mother, Mabel. (Line art only)

And lastly, THIS: A portrait of Renata! (I really wanted it to look “Pixar style” or like a piece of concept art or something kdfjsd)

Sorry I haven’t been around hardly at all D:

little chef

Yay! You’re back! Your new Pixar art looks great - definitely worth waiting for! My fave is your Renata porrait; it looks amazing! Your depiction of her is so cool! And I think the sweater turned out wonderfully, for the record. Again, great job!

Great job! Your Renata one definitely has the Pixar feel to it that you were talking about.