The Art of little_chef (and her sis)

Ah mah goshhhhh the Renata and Linguini pic… it’s one of your best everrrrrr it’s so precous X3 Sorry I’m spazzing… I love how Pixar-legit they look (meaning how accurate to the original style), plus the gorgeous warm color scheme suits it perfectly! And the Nolan drawing is just too cool! I love how much it pops… much like something Japanese-y of this sort! Great job again, little_chef!

OwP: Your comment made me smile so much!! ;w; I would have never thought my style could be considered “Pixar-legit” but thank you very much!! :slight_smile: It might just be that I draw the characters from Ratatouille way too much… :laughing:

Last post was for Mother’s Day, and this one is for Father’s Day! This sweet little drawing of Alfredo with his baby boy is one I actually started last August! (I’m lazy and sometimes it takes me forever to finish stuff wahh) I decided to pull it back out and finish it for today to honor the special occasion!

Also on tumblr if you guys use that! :slight_smile:

little chef

You’re so welcome! :slight_smile: Anyway, I love this drawing! Besides the accuracy and its sweetness, I love what a real pose it is; something you’d see a dad and his little boy doing on an ordinary day! It’s so genuine! Certainly this is a drawing worth the nearly year-long effort! :smiley:

OwP: Well, thankfully it didn’t actually take me a year to draw/color… I’m just a terrible procrastinator. :laughing:

Ohh mannnn so I saw Monsters University twice on opening weekend and I’m still going to see it again aaa ;___; I loved it so much ugh and ok I have not enjoyed a Pixar movie THAT much since Up. That’s a big deal for me kdksldfg

SO whoaaa I actually drew fanart??? (and hopefully will be doing more!!!) just gonna start with some humanizations of the Oozma Kappa brothers and go from there! ;w;

I drew Terri and Terry first because I just couldn’t shake the fantastic idea that if they were human, they would be identical, conjoined twins. skdjfskdj

/shhh I’m also writing some crossover fanfiction look out for that!!! ;o;

little chef

um… uh… hi again… ;~;

eep so I always decided that June 29 (“Ratatouille day” fkjdfgs) is Alfredo’s birthday!!! so I drew a little something. :slight_smile:

baby is scared of starting school and having to leave his mommy for the whole day. ;__;

(fun fact according to moi he would be 24 today!!!)

little chef

Love this new art! And yes, MU Rules! Holds Mike and Archie The Scare Pig in the air The humanized Terry and Terri is perfect… the fact they’re conjoined twins is a great idea, and I love their expressions! They’re spot-on :slight_smile: And the little Linguini… oh gosh it’s just too cute! I love the tones of color you used for it! Keep up the great work, little_chef!

I love the pencily lines and how distinguished the face is! so cute <3

you guys are so lovely thank youuu ;w; /squishes face!!!

eep I have another draw of Terri and Terry!!! ;o; I really tried to draw one of the other Oozma Kappa brothers but ended up drawing them instead. Figures. they’re so fun to draw and I love them so much aaa

I linked to tumblr again because for whatever reason when I uploaded to deviantART it made the lines look yucky and dark and I can’t seem to fix it. ; ; I’ll probably color this one too eventually and maybe that’ll fix the problem when I re-upload it idk!! ;w;

little chef

Yay more Terry and Terri! ^w^ It looks absolutely too adorable and awesome! Great work!

OwP: haha aww thanks!! ;w;

another drawing of… you guessed it… human Perry twins ;o; I really can’t stop drawing them idk why

this time as college grads because why the heck not!!!

little chef

boop hi again

I really wanted to draw twins again but I finally got Squishy to look right after 10 or more attempts!! ;w; (he was really hard to draw for some reason, I don’t understand why!)

little chef

Oh I’m just eating up this great MU fanart, little_chef! I love how expressive Terry and Terri look! What a great concept to draw them graduating! And the Squishy looks perfect… absolutely too cuuuutez X3

Well I’m certainly glad you’re enjoying the art, because I’ll have a whole bunch more over the summer! :slight_smile:

Including this little sketch of a human Mike Wazowski. It’s not really “finished” but oh well. He’s wearing Sulley’s jacket. ;_;

little chef

^Well, your great art plus my obsession with MU can only equal me enjoying it, little_chef! :smiley: And I really do love this Mike pic! He looks so cool :sunglasses: And the cataract was a nice touch! Wouldn’tve thought of it!

Yeah it’s weird, a lot of people said they wouldn’t have imagined him the way I drew him so it’s nice to know my take is a bit unique. It’s so hard to be unique when doing humanizations, so thank you! :slight_smile:

So far I have drawn Ms. Squibbles, Dean Hardscrabble, Johnny Worthington, Claire Wheeler and Brock Pearson, and also a little fanbaby I have yet to introduce you guys to asdjfskd (yes I went there)!!! I’ve got basic ideas down right now but they all need some cleaning up before I’ll feel okay with putting them up for y’all.

little chef

Ooh, can’t wait to see your characters! Claire was cool too!

Well, here’s the post on tumblr with a couple of drawings I did briefly explaining that new character of mine I mentioned. His name is Rory. ;w; I linked to the tumblr post instead of deviantART because while they’re two different drawings, I like them juxtaposed just because!!!

My sister drew him as a monster cuz I can’t draw monsters so maybe when she puts up those drawings, I’ll link to them. uwu

little chef

The sketches look great! Rory’s quite a cute little monster :slight_smile: Though I’ll admit, I didn’t expect a fankid having these parents… :open_mouth: But nevertheless, you did an excellent job!

I’ve got some more MU stuff! (surprise surprise~)

Johnny and Claire again, as well as my human Hardscrabble (that Johnny was actually the first sketch I did of him and I like it better than my other one for some reason pfff)

by somewhat popular demand, my sketch of Ms. Sherri Squibbles

Perry twins in their initiation cloaks. Eventually I hope to add in Don and Art, as well.

OH, I was going to show you the drawings of Rory as a monster that my sister did!! A few little sketches of him and then a picture of Rory and Johnny. ;w;

enjoy!!! thanks for looking! :slight_smile:

little chef

Yayyyy it’s an overload of MU art!! You continue to amaze me with these fantastic humanizations. I love them all, though I’m particularly impressed with Hardscrabble, Ms. Squibbles, and the Perry bros! And your sister’s Rory art pieces are so cute X3 Great job, both of you!