The Avengers (2012)

Because they’re heroes and they’re villains?

I don’t know. I suppose that, if an special feud exists between the Skrulls and the F4 (more than with other Marvel characters), it’s a reference to the fact they were the firsts to encounter them.

I swear she was black in one comic…or some…

and as for the skrulls, well, don;t you think that’s a bit of a stretch?

Well, maybe she has been black in some incarnation of the comics, but not in the majority of them.

And why are the skrulls and stretch?

Found a new trailer up on YT.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9cuGZJ9 … ture=feedf

Awesome! I swear I jumped up and down in my seat several times while watching it…the Avengers totally kick butt! :slight_smile: Chris Evans, have I missed you…:slight_smile:

Yeah. I got excited seeing Hulk at the end since he was my favorite Marvel character.

The Skrulls hate the Fantastic Four in particular because Reed Richards tricked them into thinking that not only are all humans on Earth just like them but that the planet was plagued by all sorts of dangers that were really just clips from old movies and television shows.

I can’t remember what issue it was, but that’s always been my understanding.

I still think the Skrulls will appear, cause the trailer shows Captain America battling Thor. I think it could be a Skrull impersonating one of them.

But of course, they may simply not appear.

I can’t wait for this movie. It might be the movie I’m most excited for. :smiley:

I saw the trailer and I have the highest of hopes for this movie :smiley: :nerd: :mrgreen:

Are the Fantastic 4 in this movie? I really hope not.

No, they won’t be on it.

Maybe they’ll reference one of them, or something, because there will probably be a more serious reboot soon.

I hope not. Then we’d be seeing double. CHRIS EVANS AS BOTH CAPTAIN AMERICA AND JOHNNY STORM!
le gasps. And as to the Skrull impersonation theory, I think you have it wrong…Thor and Cap were in what looks A LOT like a training room. So maybe it was just a friendly workout.

I saw the theatrical trailer. I was happy about it. It didn’t make me as excited as i wanted, but it was still something to be anticipating.

No, that won’t happen. Those Fantastic Four movies continuity isn’t canon in The Marvel Cinematic Universe. If they want them to include them, they’ll make a reboot, which has been rumored.

Well, of course there are many scenarios in which they could be fighting, including training, but I still think the Skrulls are a possibility.

Anyway, I think it don’t look “a LOT” like a training room, as you say, but it’s clearly a forest:

There is obviously a high hostility between most members though, from the trailer.

“Big man in a suit of armor. Take that away,what are you?”-CA
“A genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.”-Tony Stark

And Thor seemed to like Tony, so maybe it shapes up just like we all suspect.

Edited because of spelling error

I’m so glad F4 aren’t in there. I hate those movies. Especially the 2nd one. :unamused:

Sorry, I thought you meant the other scene earlier. I didn’t get a real good look at it…then again, it still might be a trustbuilding exercise in the woods.

I know…haha…but Iron Man and Cap are my fave characters, so that’s really awkward for me to choose a side…hm, maybe I’ll go stand over there with Iron Man for a start.

“Big man is a suit of armor. Take that away,what are you?”-CA
“A genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.”-Tony Stark
[/quote]
You gotta love Tony! :wink:

I like both, but Iron Man is my favorite Marvel character ever period after Spiderman, so he wins for me. I’m sure they’ll all be friends in the end, though.

My allegiance may lie with Thor. And Thor may follow Iron Man. I know that in a game, Captain America and Iron Man are pitted against each other, but also that Marvel teams have used simulations in movies before. SO, I guess I’ll just wait to see 8D