The Avengers (2012)

I am really, REALLY excited for this movie, and crossovers in the Marvel universe have always kicked serious butt (Spider-man hitches a ride on a flying vehicle from Mr. Fantastic who borrowed it from Iron Man!) Though the trailer looked kinda…iffy? Messy? I still have much hope for this movie and hope it doesn’t suck.

And what’s this hear about an Iron Man 3?

Yeah, they’re making an Iron Man 3 along with Thor 2 for 2013 releases. I don’t remember what the dates for the two films are.

Really? Iron Man 3 and Thor 2? I don’t know what to feel about that.

Iron Man 2 ended up open on purpose so they would make a third one, but I hope this time it’s better.

And as for Thor, I liked it, but it felt more like a prologue to the story, so I’m very eager for a sequel.

Hmm, hmm. I guess an Iron Man 3 is a bit of a stretch, but since it’s still Iron Man (and he’s my fave superhero) I’ll still take it. A Thor 2?? Not so sure. Then they’re talking about Captain America sequel…

I don’t know what to think about those two films. I just hope that Iron Man 3 isn’t a rushed effort like the second film was.

They really wanted to build up to a third I think. I read somewhere that it was planned before the first one came out. They really wanted to build up to the Mandarin and stuff because he’s like Iron Man’s archnemesis or whatever, so we’re going to see him in the third.
But I’m very, very excited for Avengers! I’m watching the cartoon on the internet…laugh at my childishness, but I need something to get me through the months till the movie comes out. :stuck_out_tongue:

I forget. Who is the main bad guy supposed to be in this?

Loki? I think…Well that’s what Thor would have us believe in the after-credits scene.

Yes, Loki will be the main villain.

Main? So you mean there are more? Whoooaaa.

Yes, the skrulls are rumored, but it’s not yet official.

…Skrulls. Yeah, that makes everything a lot…better. :stuck_out_tongue: It’s bad enough that they’re coming in on the second season of the cartoon.

Does anybody know if Hulk is going to be in this? I don’t remember seeing him in the trailer but I could be wrong since it’s been a while since I’ve seen the teaser.

Yes, he is. He’ll be now played by Mark Ruffalo, so maybe that’s why you didn’t recognize him.

According to the released concept art, his face will be much more faithful to the comics than the previous films.

Yeah, thats why I probably thought that since there were two different guys who played Hulk/Bruce Banner in the two Hulk films.

Yes, Eric Bana played him in Ang Lee’s Hulk, the first film.

In the second one, The Incredible Hulk, the role was taken over by Edward Norton.

So Ruffalo is the third cinematic Hulk.

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted my last message on this thread.

Haha.

And I edited mine according to your edition 8D

Haha, now it all makes sense now. 8D