The Beatles

I love The Beatles. They might as well be my all-time favorite band. Nowhere Man and Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds are some of my favorites, along with When I’m 64. Not sure how to put it - they’re music is just filled with a lot of emotion and personal feeling, and the voices go together perfectly!

Then again, I love pretty much anything from the 60’s. :smiley:

I love this alternate version of While My Guitar Gently Weeps, played by Harrison on an acoustic guitar. It’s awesome. I love the more rock 'n roll-y version, but this one may be better. It was actually recorded before the final famous version, and has some different lyrics as well. Again, awesome.

[url]George Harrison - While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Subtitulado - YouTube

sigh on the other forum I belong to I can actually post videos right on the page.

The other day I went to my friend’s house and we played Beatles Rock Band, so much fun!

I love that game. ^

I adore the Beatles! <3 :-D)

Because!

There be a good song.

I love the Beatles.
my friends and I have a joke that my religion is “The Beatles” because I’m not actually religious. Instead of saying 'Oh My God" I say “Oh my Beatles”. I’m not sure how this came to be.

Dear Prudence, Revolution, and Hey Jude are some of my favorite songs by them.

Happy 70th birthday, John Winston Lennon.

Happy Birthday John Lennon! :sunglasses:

It was only a matter of time. Happy Birthday Dude, your awesomeness is undescribable. Peace and love and stuff…now I feel sad.

John Lennon :stuck_out_tongue: you know you love him, and you can’t deny it

Happy Birthday John Lennon!!!

For those of you who are both Beatles fans and own iPods, check this out…

[url]Apple

The Beatles are now on iTunes. I personally do not own an iPod, so this does not affect my life whatsoever. But I hope that you all enjoy listening to Hey Jude, All My Loving, and Here Comes the Sun on your iPods.

Sweet! It doesn’t effect me, because I have 3 Beatles CDs, and were able to put them on my ipod. But I’m glad that people who don’t have the CDs can now listen to them on their ipods.

Has anyone here watched those Beatles cartoons from the mid-sixties? I just discovered them a few days ago and they are ever so corny, but worth checking out! :slight_smile:

I didn’t realize they were full cartoons until you mentioned it! I’ve seen videos just of some songs with cartoons, but never a legit episode. Now I’m addicted. They are brilliantly cheesy! Why are these not on DVD?

Poor Ringo. The cartoon’s interpretation of him is so cruel D:

Do you have any links of the really good ones to share?

I saw that this morning! I own most of the Beatles songs, but now I have, like, 35 songs in my wish-list.

I love The Beatles. I remember being told about them when I was younger. And just not really being interesting in them at all. But I’ve really grown to like them over the last year. My favourite member is probably Paul McCartney. And I love the song ‘Let it be’ - Such a beautiful song.

Paul McCartney’s my favorite too. I loved them since I was little. I also have an extreme nostalgic attachment to many of their songs, thanks to repeat viewings of “Yellow Submarine” when I was little and taking their albums with us on family roadtrips.

I love The Beatles! They are one of my favorite bands of all time and one of the best bands of all time.