The Beatles

[b]YES THE BEATLES ARE AWESOME!!!

I ALWAYS LISTEN TO THEM XD

As you can tell by my username, I am quite the fan :3

But I don’t have a fave song cuz there are more than 200 Beatle songs, I can’t just chose one, or three, or five :L

But I totally have a fave album and that’s Abbey Road. My fave Beatle is George, strong second is Paul, and tied for third is John and Ringo :stuck_out_tongue:[/b]

They’re my favorite band of all time. My favorite songs are Across the Universe and Let it Be.

Wow…this has deffinately changed since I’ve made this!

Now I do have all their CD’s and my favorite song is probably ‘Wait’

XD

The Beatles are my favorite band, and I love every song. The brilliance in their lyrics has the same feel as, well, the dialogue in most Pixar films (in my opinion).

My favorite song is A Day in the Life, but I also love Mr Kite, I am the Walrus, Eleanor Rigby, The End, Norwegian Wood, Nowhere Man, Octopus’s Garden, and of course Strawberry Fields Forever. Aw shoot, I love all their songs.

Wow, a lot of love for the Beatles here on Pixar Planet :smiley:

I don’t know how I feel about them, it’s kind of hard to explain…See, I love their songs, just not the way they perform them, if that makes sense. The movie “Across the Universe”, for those of you that aren’t familiar with it, is a musical using music by the Beatles, much like “Mamma Mia” was a musical that used Abba’s music. I love all the songs in “Across the Universe”; the lyrics, the melody, the beats. But it’s other people singing them, and the music is slightly different, more rock-ish. When I hear the songs as they were originally performed by The Beatles, I don’t like them nearly as much. I think the music was maybe slow for me, or maybe it’s just the fact that I don’t like their voices. Anyway, I hope I got my point across clearly…like I said, it’s sort of complicated.

So am I a fan of the Beatles? Maybe, I’m not sure. I like their music, just not the way they performed it 8D

I like the Beatles! I like the Beach Boys better though.

My favorite Beatles song is probably “Maxwell’s Silver Hammer” I like one of their more off track songs, not as well known, unless you’re a big Beatles fan!

“Maxwell’s Silver Hammer” = best Beatles song in all of everness. I found a cute little video to go with it too :smiling_imp: [url]Maxwell's Silver Hammer - YouTube PG 13, though, just warning ya.

Awww Maxwell’s super adorable! (in the parts where he’s NOT using his silver hammer!) I liked that video, even if it was kind of disturbing!

OMG I love The Beatles!!! They are awesome!!! Best band ever!!!

My favorite song is the album version of Let it Be (which includes a great guitar piece by George Harrison. I also like Yesterday, Across the Universe, Hey Jude, In My Life, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Drive My Car, Can’t Buy Me Love, Eleanor Rigby, Strawberry Fields Forever, All My Loving, I’ll Follow the Sun, Help!, All You Need is Love, Getting Better,Penny Lane, Got to Get You into My Life, The Long and Winding Road, Carry that Weight, Come Together, Love Me Do, and so much more!!!

Strangely though, I do not like Helter Skelter. I even like Rocky Raccoon better than Helter Skelter. I don’t think the Manson murders are why it doesn’t appeal to me. I don’t know why. But it doesn’t.

The Beatles are one of my favorite bands too! My favorites are Hey Jude and Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds. :smiley: :sunglasses:

Hey, shouldn’t there be a poll on this or something? :smiley:

I’m a member on another forum and I did a Beatles thread with a poll there about favorite songs. You’re right. We should have one here too!

I love the Beatles. They are the best band ever! My favorite songs they made are “Yesterday” and “Revolution”

That’s a great idea!

So, if a poll were to be added, only annarborjack could do so, correct?

Either that or a new thread would have to be created, I think. That’s how it is on another forum I go on.

I’m sure you can just PM him.

I’ll go do that real quick. :sunglasses:

Wow, a poll for best Beatle’s song would have so many choices! They just have so many amazing songs.

Didn’t anaborjack leave Pixar Planet? We might have to start a new thread.

No, he’s been around recently…

Yeah, he came back.

Was just listening to Nowhere Man, which is a miracle because I’ve been having problems with Youtube all day.