The Friend/Foe feature

I’m missing on a few of those lists? :question: :confused:

I’ll add you if you want. Your cool. I usually add the people I talk to the most.

I would hope to be everyone’s friend here.

From what I remember I only have IncredigirlVirginia as a listed friend here, mainly because she asked if she could list me and I said yes and returned the favour. It hasn’t happened with anyone else yet. :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally I don’t want to add people to the foe list myself, even the most antagonistic person can at times have something interesting to say, and even if I don’t agree with a single thing on someones posts at one stage opr at all it can lead to interesting discussion or thoughts, even if it’s in the completely opposite direction or whatever.

Granted if I was personally added to anyones foe list, it would possibly and hopefully not be because they hated me or my opinions with the burning rage of a thousand suns but because as my signature states I have a habit of posting extremely long posts now and then which probably burn peoples eyes just skimming it. Those who still have dial up or just generally an incredibly slow connection? You have my sympathises if I post on a topic you are interested in more than a few times: odds are one will be like that eventually. But generally I am not someone who always shuts up online and my mind goes to strange (and verbose) places. The mild dyslexia I have probably does not help in readibility. I think if Pixar planet blows up it will be because I’ll end up posting more often again (with more free time or something) and it won’t be able to deal with the extra words and rambling I generally seem to do. (Seriously at points I think I repeat myself too if only to stress a point or make connections to the previous point, it’s like a horrible first draft of an essay or something, it’s a strange habit).

I completely agree with you there. :sunglasses:

Okay, I’ll be honest here… there have been a number of times that I’ve skipped over your posts because they are just so intimidatingly long. :blush: I appreciate the thought, effort, and time that go into those posts, however, and I do read them when I have the time and patience to do so. :wink:

I always read everyone’s posts, unless it’s on a topic I don’t visit, it’s a certain person I choose to ignore(most of which are spammers) or there are not capitals and punctuation. 8D

Thanks, MG! 8D I have lots of people on mine.

I have 2 people on mine 8D One is Virginia and the other is SoA. I would have more, but I’ve never looked at anyone else’s profile.

^ Hey, thanks! I didn’t know.

I don’t bother to look at anyones list, nor do I bother updating my own. I’ll say that if I know you, then you’re my friend.

Yeah, I’m too lazy to add people to my list. I look like a loner, 0 friends!

i might become a foe…

Ah, I don’t think so! As long as you respect the moderators, I like you!

Well, it’s not about respecting them i’m worried about, it’s about some past tensions i left about 3 months ago…

What if you already a foe?

Well, let’s be sincere to one another.

Obviously you’re all referring to me. And no, I don’t have anyone as a foe, and definitely I wouldn’t add somethingguy912.

So relax, all of you.

I personally don’t like adding peple as foes. It sends a message that I don’t like them. I try to be friends with everyone.

Alright, that clears some heat from both our ends. it would be hard to communicate to other people if they are communicating to your foes which i do recall you can’t hear them if they are on your foes list. Maybe if they are on your foe’s list, you can have the choice to ignore them or not at any time admittable, that would help with the communication triangle just a tad.

I would hate seeing who’s on your foe list :neutral_face:
Not that I’ve actually used it…

I don’t usually add people to any of those kinds lists on here. I just consider whoever I talk to on here as friends and I don’t really consider anybody to be a foe on here at all.

Totally. I agree. No need to have enemies in a friendly community.