The Friend/Foe feature

I don’t bother to look at anyones list, nor do I bother updating my own. I’ll say that if I know you, then you’re my friend.

Yeah, I’m too lazy to add people to my list. I look like a loner, 0 friends!

i might become a foe…

Ah, I don’t think so! As long as you respect the moderators, I like you!

Well, it’s not about respecting them i’m worried about, it’s about some past tensions i left about 3 months ago…

What if you already a foe?

Well, let’s be sincere to one another.

Obviously you’re all referring to me. And no, I don’t have anyone as a foe, and definitely I wouldn’t add somethingguy912.

So relax, all of you.

I personally don’t like adding peple as foes. It sends a message that I don’t like them. I try to be friends with everyone.

Alright, that clears some heat from both our ends. it would be hard to communicate to other people if they are communicating to your foes which i do recall you can’t hear them if they are on your foes list. Maybe if they are on your foe’s list, you can have the choice to ignore them or not at any time admittable, that would help with the communication triangle just a tad.

I would hate seeing who’s on your foe list :neutral_face:
Not that I’ve actually used it…

I don’t usually add people to any of those kinds lists on here. I just consider whoever I talk to on here as friends and I don’t really consider anybody to be a foe on here at all.

Totally. I agree. No need to have enemies in a friendly community.