The Incredible Quantum of Solace Trailer Mashup

I created this trailer mashup using audio from the ‘Quantum of Solace’ trailer and video from ‘The Incredibles’…Hope you enjoy it!

youtube.com/watch?v=Rd_I1tWIG6k

Wow! That was incredible! 5 stars.

Wow, that is pretty good. I already favored this video on youtube. Really nicely done. Pretty cool concept combining James Bond and The Incredibles. Nicely done.

Very well done! You did a good job of matching the dialogue up with the action that was going on.

That’s fantastic! Perfect editing skills, the only qualm I have is that I would have strictly matched Mirage to Camille, Mrs Incredible to Vesper, and Edna Moe to M. You kept mixing and switching the characters up, so it gets a little confusing.

But it’s very, very well done! I love this kind of trailer mash-up, it’s a dub of another trailer’s soundtrack over another unrelated trailer’s footage! Great work!

I also loved High School Madagscar: Back 2 School, and I favourited that! I also subbed you. I look forward to more trailer parodies in the future!

You may be interested to know I’m also doing a Qos trailer mash right now… so stay tuned! :smiley: