The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

After a 3-year exile, I have returned to PP!

Anything changed?

Hi there, Ecto-1A. Sadly I’ve never seen you before, but I hope to. Welcome back!! :smiley:

EDIT: Is your name Urvy by any chance?

Oh Yes!

Hey there!!! It’s me from Facebook and DA(obvious statement) Great to see you here!!

First off, welcome to all the new members I’ve missed; and welcome back to those who have returned :slight_smile: !

Ecto-1A- Welcome back :smiley: ! And, just going by your signature, are you a Grossology fan :wink: ?

A big warm welcome back Ecto-1A!

You probably don’t know me, but I’m very happy to see older members return :slight_smile:

Yeah, and Ghostbusters too.

Ecto-1A- Ah, I love Grossology! Welcome back :slight_smile: !

Ecto-1A: 3 years? Dude, welcome back! I’m glad you have returned!

Yup, 3 years! I joined in July 2006, last logged in in 2007, but I wanted to come back to active duty just in time for TS 3, And the 15th Anniversary of the original TS!

Wow, that’s amazing that you signed up all that time ago and have now returned! Well, welcome back Ecto-1A. :smiley:

Hello. :>
I’ m new here,i’m 19 y/o,i love Pixar since Toy Story,hum…i’m from Brazil.
ahh…hi xD
(Sry my bad english. d-.-b)

MrAsuma: You have come to the right place! Welcome to Pixar Planet

Welcome to Pixar Planet MrAsuma!

Thx! =]

Welcome to the boards MrAsuma and Ecto-1A! (And anyone else who has shown up in the past few pages :stuck_out_tongue:)

I’ve been talking a lot on Twitter to Pixar peeps, and therefore have not been on the boads that much D: So, I’m back :smiley:

Hey Cookiesheet! haha I got use to talk to everyone via Twitter too, but yay for us and our attempts to remember to actually visit the forum now and again x]

gazzy: Teh woot!~ Hehehe

Welcome MrAsuma! :smiley:

Lol.

That is all.