The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Welcome Rblitz! Congratulations on going to Ringling! I’m sure you will love it there. I pass by the school frequently on my own drive between home and college and know a few of the students that attend there. I know it would be my top choice (along side CalArts of course) if I was gifted enough to persue a career in animation.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy it there (and here) and I hope you’ll tell us all about the cool stuff you learn about both Pixar and the animation genre dodges punch from Brad Bird (LOL j/k) - I mean medium in general while you’re there!

Welcome Rblitz7! Make yourself at home… :smiley:

Good to have you here, Rblitz7! It must be so rad to have a former Pixarian teach you animation. :smiley:

Welcome to Pixar Planet, Rblitz7! :smiley:

Welcome to Pixar Planet! :smiley:

Welcome to Pixar Planet Rblitz7!!! :smiley: I hope you have a great time here!!! :wink:

Rblitz7: Welcome to Pixar Planet my friend.

Thanks everybody! :smiley:
Dash, thats cool, whats your major now? pursuing a career in animation is about being passionate for it not if you feel you do or don’t have the talent for it.
rachelcakes1985, I know! It still hasn’t hit me yet how cool it will be, lol.

Here’s my late welcome to you, Rblitz7 . I’m also pursuing a career in animation and I agree 100 percent with everything you said. Congratulations on having a former Pixarian teaching you. Man, what I wouldn’t give for that streak of luck. :wink:

Rblitz7- Hey there, and welcome! Wow, your college sure sounds good, and being taught by someone with such experience must be very beneficial! :smiley:

Nice to have you here, Rblitz7! I see that we both share an interest in animation. I take it that your goal is to acquire a position in/at Pixar Animation Studios. If so, I’ll see ya’ there! (snigger) :wink:

[quote=“Rblitz7”]
Thanks everybody! :smiley:
Dash, thats cool, whats your major now? pursuing a career in animation is about being passionate for it not if you feel you do or don’t have the talent for it. quote]
You can say that again. Just like the Ratatouille message. :wink:

Thanks again everybody!
Bill, hey who said it was luck?! I had to submit a portfolio and attend a pre college program, sounds like work to me. haha just messin’ around with ya. :smiley:
Mitch, yep its def one of my top choices. haha hey ya never know
The Star Swordsman, haha “Exactly” - Skinner

Success is only a little bit of luck. It takes a lot of planning and hard work. :wink:

Hey everyone, miss me?

I’ve been in Pennsylvania since Monday afternoon and in Hershey park. I had an okay time- I spent 25 dollars on a Remy and Emile smack and yack. >_< And Emile is so freakin’ sensitive- he had something to say each time we slammed the door of the car. xD

Hey FONY. Welcome back. I knew someone was missing here. it is great to see you here again. I bet you had fun at Hershey Park right? :wink: Anyways, welcome back.

Rblitz7 - Yep – ya’ never know! :wink:

FONY - Welcome back, FONY! $25 down the drain…! :stuck_out_tongue: (I’m sure it was worth it, though. Heheh.)

mitch, don’t you mean FONY?

Oh my gosh. Heh – my brain is horrible! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the alert. I edited it.

– Mitch

check again. YOu didnd’t fully edit it. I still see a bolded rachel there :stuck_out_tongue: