The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

Nut job…

If I said I’m “back from a long hiatus” I would be lying since I’ve been lurking the boards for months now. I was too lasy to log on due to inactivity but I finally decided to snap out of it and continue posting. It’s a shame to see even less activity than before but it won’t stop me from posting.

Welcome back SpaceSheriff! Missed ya my friend.

Welcome back! :slight_smile:

Hello, everyone. I was an active member here for a couple of months when I first joined, but since then, I hadn’t posted anything here until now. I found the site again and added it to my bookmarks. So I shouldn’t have that problem again. How have you all been doing?

Hey Noteldnep89! Welcome back. Things have been slow as of late. Many of the members just disappeared, but it’s great to see you back on once again.
Hoping the new Pixar movies owuld gain more attnetion and attraction to the forums

Well if you ask me, I kinda been in a conflict lately just from so much going on about me too. I mean, yes, I had to quit my previous job a while ago on account of it was really starting to get annoying, for several reasons…but also now it’s the Christmas season and I’m not sure whether to give and donate, gather some props for my upcoming future home, or just restore some missing pieces of my old Pixar collection which I distinctly remember having all the way back in my childhood but gotten rid of and even to this day I still regret it. (Speaking of my collection, I still didn’t see any new member posts on that “Pixar Collection” thread there over at the Fandom section of the Feature Films section of these forums the last time I checked, and I’m really hoping to see at least a few updates from you guys because my collection has really grown and I may have to post an update too.) Oh, and I kinda got myself very much distracted by a bunch of those cat videos on YouTube lately…

*Why do I have to get so carried away with the details?

Hi guys! Long time no see! :smiley:

Took a break from this site mainly because of low activity and school studies were getting in the way. Wanted to come back a few days ago, but there was a 403 going on, and I thought the site died forever. But I’m just happy to be posting here again.

Unfortunately, I have not seen The Good Dinosaur, but I did see The Force Awakens (such a good movie!!!). Hopefully I can begin posting regularly again, and kick myself to make some decent new graphics (at least for Inside Out and other previous movies)

Spaking of other Pixar-related things, I got Disney Infinity, and the Inside Out levels are just so much fun!!! (probably even more fun that the “Twilight of the Republic” story-and that one is super cool too)

So, I’m just glad to be back here. Hope to share more of my fandom (especially some Inside Out pieces I have made) and see The Good Dinosaur soon. (looking forward to Finding Dory!)

Is anyone else returning here for the summer? Here I am getting really active in the last two days now and I would really like to see some of our old members return here for more “Finding Dory” discussion(s) to come!

I’ve been popping back here a couple of times the last few weeks since handing in my last university assignment, and I’m currently organising stuff to put up for my degree show exhibition and also putting together my portfolio (real world here I come, eek!) so by the end of this month, should there be more site activity, I will be here (in between working my current job and applying for graduate ones) :slight_smile: I may also start a fan art thread in my spare time, and a non-Pixar one too just to showcase some of my degree work. But only if there are people to review it! :wink:

But it’s nice to see a little more traffic around here at last!

I too am looking forward to Finding Dory. I’m also hyped for Cars 3 now that more details have been released :smiley:

slowly peeks head back in … Yoo-hoo?

Popping my head in. Wonder if anyone I know is still here.

Getting on for the first time in over a year and wondering if anyone else is even still on this forum…

^^(In response to the last two posts above this one here in this thread): Yes, I’m still here.

evspixarfan2012

I’m here too. I pop back every now and again :slight_smile:

And Violet Parr, I remember you (although I don’t think I ever spoke to you!). I used to be a very active user back in the day (2010-ish) but all my closest friends that I used to talk to all the time here have been inactive for some time now.

Hey guys, it’s Villainess.

I accidently clicked the log out button, spurring a long wrestle with an old hotmail account and eventually I decided it wasn’t worth it.

So I’m Animatess now. If any mods are still around and willing to maybe PM me what my old password was I would really appreciate it, but if you don’t want to just hand out the password to someone claiming to be someone else and would rather I just use this I totally understand. I will have to mourn the loss of a rough fanfic draft I saved on the old account, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

So yeah. Here now.

Hey Villainess, welcome back! I remember you! And it’s great to see an old member again. :slight_smile:

Welcome back Villainess! :slight_smile: It sucks when you have to deal with the jumble of passwords and old accounts, it’s happened to me before (though luckily not here). And it’s a shame you lost your fanfic draft and old PP identity as a result of that. Never mind, at least you’re still here!

Oh, hi Villainess. So sorry to hear that you’ve forgotten your password. How sad is that? :frowning:

Thanks for the re-welcomes, guys!

Yeah, the annoying thing about this forum is it’s one of those ones where, when you lose a password, it doesn’t ask for a new one, it gives you a random jumble of letters and numbers that you’re almost guaranteed to not memorize. So after the first time I forgot the password I was pretty much relying entirely on the computer saving the password and/or the e-mail backup. I’m sure somewhere in the user control panel is an option to change said random jumble to something memorizable, but…live and learn.

I just wish I hadn’t completely zoned out and hit the log out button when I wanted to go to my control panel (I think that was where I meant to go). :blush:

If it’s any help, maybe you could write those jumble of numbers of letters down somewhere? Like for temporary use? Saves you having to memorise them :)

I know it’s frustrating, and if it’s any consolation I have random moments where I just zone out on a regular basis too, or click the wrong buttons. I especially hate it when I’m on my phone on here typing a long post and suddenly because it’s a sensitive touch screen I accidentally hit something I wasn’t aware of and get redirected to another page, with no way of getting the post I was typing back, so I have to type it all up again :-\