The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread

hey what up it’s ya boy pixarfan9099 but under a new name because i can’t get into my old account. mostly i made this new account so i can look at my old posts and see how cringy i was when i was 14-16. good times.

Hi, I am chongjasmine from Singapore.
Really enjoy watching the pixar films.
Especially toy story series.
Hoping to catch toy story 4 soon.

Hello all!
Welcome back, pixarfan9510, and welcome to PixarPlanet, chongjasmine and buzzlighty3ar!
I love all the Pixar movies, especially the Toy Story series, the Finding Nemo series, and the Monsters Inc. series.
My other interests include plushies, reading, writing, gaming, cartoons (including My Little Pony: FiM), and film. Looking forward to meeting other Pixar fans! :slight_smile:

I wouldn’t say “I’m back”, but I’m passing through on a bit of a nostalgia trip.

Surprised I still remembered my login to be quite honest.

I don’t remember if we ever talked much WALL·E, but good to see old members checking in.

God just seeing that BBCode in the editor from bolding your name is a trip. There it is again, with the italics! What a relic from a different time on the internet.

I wonder who’s still paying to keep the servers up?

Oh yes, it’s all very Web 1.0.

I wonder the same; the place doesn’t seem very active these days, so I can’t imagine it’s particularly expensive to keep going. Though, the massive amount of archived data must be take up a fair chunk of space.

Uh hello, my name is Connor Fay, 13 years old.

Hello, I was looking for a spot to talk pixar things. I want to try to write fanfiction, but I don’t really know how. I don’t really know what has to go in an intro, so you can ask questions if you like?