The most DESIRED Pixar sequel

I think there’s more potential for an Incredibles sequel than any of the other movies, superhero films usually have sequels anyway.

^I agree completely. :-D)

Yeah. The only problem with that is how a lot of superhero movie sequels, IMO, pale in comparison. Then again this is PIXAR we’re talking about :smiley:

I like X-Men 2 AND Spiderman 2 better than the originals, personally. Now Batman and Superman? Let’s not go there. :stuck_out_tongue:

X-Men 2, Spider-man 2 and The Dark Knight are examples of superheroes movies that are widely regarded as better than the originals.

And, coming from Pixar, you can expect they pull off something like that.

I agree. I always expect the best from Pixar, and I
'm coming close to having high expectations for DreamWorks.

WALL·E 2 just because I love the scifi-ness of the film and honestly think that if PIXAR wanted to, it could become their own animated Star Wars series.

But I totally see the reasoning behind wanting an Incredibles 2. However, for finding a new theme for the film, which seems to be the case in most PIXAR sequels, I think an Incredibles 2 would be great as a thriller film.

I just came up with a plot for Ratatouille 2: Remy is at risk of losing his restaurant, and the only way to keep it is to go on an celebrity cooking show and defeat an master chef who has never been defeated. :smiley:

PB: or a romance. :laughing: I’ll just hold my breath…here’s hoping I don’t die…dizzy

woody: but than, the common people would know Remy was a rat!! Would they still buy his food :question:

^^WALL-E was already a romance and it wrapped up nicely, so I don’t see how they could milk it any more in that field. Do WALL-E and Eve get marital problems? Or have a baby? I think they already established that WALL-E and EVE have a great relationship and don’t need to change it any more.

I meant The Incredibles. :laugh:

Wall-E’s romance was cute enough as it was. <3

Oh. OK then, I guess I could see that working. What exactly did you have in mind IncredigirlVirginia?

Well, as silly as this sounds, I’m obsessed with Mr. Incredible’s and Elastigirl’s marriage, and I really just want more of them. A lot more of their life together. As dumb as that sounds.

No that’s not silly at all. Were you thinking of setting it as a sort of midquel between the events of the Super Hero Cover Up and the events of the Incredibles? Or a direct follow up from the film?

Personally I’d love to see the feature focused on Violet, but that’s just because I think she’s a wonderful character.

Honestly, I’d like to see them before kids and after the wedding(not in a gross way), and after they were released from hiding. =) I think both could be super cute.

I could see that totally, but I wouldn’t like it much. I’d see it obviously, but I’m so wrapped up in BobXHelen, I’d be disappointed. :frowning:

^ It could be interesting, but I doubt they’ll make a midquel about any of their movies.

True. I’d rather see after the ban was lifted, anyways. Couples are more interesting after 10+ years, because they have kids, their problems are more complex, and they’ve been through a lot together.

Wall-E is really cute, but I can’t imagine a Wall-E sequel, though. But that’s just my take.

I think PIXAR could do it, if the changed/ adapted the genre to expand on the characters and plot setting. Sort of how they’re doing it with Cars.

Well, yeah. Personally, to me, none of the Pixar films with sequels lined up so far make no sense to me. Toy Story, Cars, and MI would never seem like sequel films to me. I just think they should leave Wall-E as he is. The movie ended perfectly. <3