The most undesired Pixar sequel

No Wall-E 2, please. Not only was the film perfectly wrapped up, the utterly gorgeous end-credit reel with the Peter Gabriel song so lovingly puts a bow on the whole package, it would be a shame to see it undone for any sequel concept.

Wall-E would be kind of impossible to make a sequel for, as the above have all mentioned quite a lot.
As for something like an Incredibles 2, I’m pretty sure everyone wants one, including me :smiley:

You know, all except the Incredibles can be left untouched. I am not all that happy with the trailer for Cars 2, and how that could possibly beat any idea for an Icredibles 2… but I am going to trust Pixar since Cars deserves a second chance.

I really don’t want Pixar to turn into a sequel factory unless the idea is the best they’ve had to date.

Incredibles 2 is the only Pixar sequel after MI2 I’d like to see.

^ I agree.

^ I agree with both of you.

Although I do wonder sometimes what a sequel to A Bug’s Life would be like, (and I think it could be possible, as well) the only other sequel from Pixar I’d like to see would be another adventure with The Incredibles! :smiley:

With that said, though, let’s see how Pixar does with Cars 2 and Monsters, Inc. 2

I’ll see both the Cars and MI sequels, and the originals are both great. …But I think everyone knows how I feel. :unamused:

UpLife2: a combo of bug’s life and Up in case they run out of story ideas. It’s not a sequel, but it might count since it just maniacally shoves the two films out of the way.

I would say Finding Nemo 2 because I just dont know how they’d do that and make it a different story. Maybe its the title though. I think if they decided to do another movie set in the Nemo world they’d probably have to give it a totally different storyline and title. Finding Nemo 2 would imply that Nemo needs to be found again which would seem redundant to me

Monsters University showed to us that there’s no need for a sequel/prequel to share the first movie’s name. So Finding Nemo 2 could have another name than that, therefore, it could be another adventure, not involving searching Nemo again. I can see it working that way.

Instead, I think the one movie that can’t stand a follow up in any form would be Up, which to me has the most perfectly wrapped up finale.

I agree about Up, but personally, I would be very discontented on news of a Wall-E or A Bug’s Life sequel as well.

Yes, after Up, I think WALL·E is the Pixar movie with less possibilities of getting a sequel, as it’s also wrapped up.

But unlike more people, I love A Bug’s Life, and I think the ending permits having a sequel without damaging the original.

I don’t think it will get one, anyway, as more people feel that movie as dated (I agree in one aspect, and it’s the characters design).

I love the movie, I just don’t want t sequel.

I believe I’d be most disapointed with the news of a WALL-E sequel. Sure, WALL-E is my favorite Pixar movie, but I love it just the way it is, and I can’t think of a more perfect beginning. As for a prequel, I like to leave that up to the imagination!

With high expectations of Pixar, I would be disappointed if there was a A Bugs Life, Finding Nemo, and WALL-E sequel.

I’d personally never complain about any sequel, as long as the story’s good. But I must admit, my most undesired one is Up, only because the ending was so perfect and beautiful I don’t know how that would work out.

I knew K9Girl would agree with me on that one.

I don’t know yet…but, since I’d have to pick–I’d rather not have a Toy Story 4-quel, because the three were wrapped up so nicely. What would they have to go on? Andy grew up, Bonnie will soon grow up and then they’ll have to go through the trauma again…and again…until a teenager who still loves toys might pick them up.

Up was bad enough, the idea of a sequel to that TERRIBLE movie makes me cringe.

Ratatouille was a movie I liked that I don’t want a sequel for.

Oh, and I DO want a Cars 3, and Cars 4, and Cars 5 6 7 8 9. I can’t wait for Planes.

It’s really odd that you speak about Up that way and yet you can’t wait for Planes.

Really? 9? That’s a bit too much in my opinion! But then again in my opinion, Up wasn’t terrible. Sure, I understand if one doesn’t like it. But terrible?

But to each their own, am I right?