The Traitor Game Application/Discussion/Enquiries Thread

Okay…TSS you are correct…sorry that was my mixup. I’ll see what i can do to make myself locked up. (well i can’t walk)

Nexas: Hey, no one claimed that you were trying, I’m just saying that all major plot changes should go through me first before they are posted so that I have a clear idea of what’s going on and so that the story doesn’t messes up or have any plot holes of any sort (like the ones existing now).

Idea contribution is great; just don’t go and use the ideas in the actual game thread before discussing it, that’s all I’m saying, not asking you guys to follow my every command as you should, no.

And no need to get hostile, Nexas. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kidding; we know you’re never hostile with your cheerful eyes. :laughing:

Taking over the game is not the issue; it’s the chaos created after players run amok with their story-changing posts, something I don’t mind currently due to your… inexperience with how RPs work, no offense. It’s just messy and difficult to repair, that’s all.

Though I think a perimeter works, it just doesn’t really feel suitable to give that sort of threatening feeling, like that sort of feeling when you’re feeling that you’re kidnapped from your home. That sort of atmosphere is… a little more difficult to achieve if Crush still could swim in the waters, which is sort of what his home looks like. Helen and Violet is easier to handle, because their home doesn’t look like some Caribbean Island. :laughing: But, if they were all trapped in a lab, it kinda gives them a feeling that they’re held captive. If you are kidnapped, would you feel more frightened if you are trapped in a dusty, old basement or if you are allowed to get out of it and run around some tropical dream island?

You get the idea, but, again, not trying to force anybody to follow anything; just contributing my opinion as, well, a GM. :wink:

And yes, I believe Atta and Crush are in the lab already. Though a ramp works, I’m still missing that cool crashing-into-the-lab scene… :laughing: But after some thinking, TDIT, I think that won’t really be necessary if you don’t want to because you could just post that Lightning and Sally (your characters, not the member :laughing: ) could just float out of the teleporter and, well, maybe a little crash onto the flooring but that’s all up to your decision; I’m only managing the plot, not the actions of your characters (unless it interferes with the plot-lines).

And yes, TSS, your post is alright, no worries. :wink:

One last thing; a lot to learn you still got, young Nexas. :sunglasses:

WBoon: Oh good! Glad to hear that. No need to edit it anymore. :wink:

folds arms Well this is the first time I think some people have done this game, so all I’m saying is give the guys some lenancy ^^ Now that they know, things should start patching up a little ^^

shrugs Some ideas people may want to surprise with :slight_smile: But yeah, I see the point :slight_smile:

Well I am mostly a comedian so I hope to bring it to the game :slight_smile:

Well to my knowledge I don’t think I’ve cause any holes in the plot ^- Well like said, this is the first time for some people…it’s a test phase, and like all test phases, has some bumps ^^ thinks of the Atomic Bomb…ok…maybe not as HUGE as the bumps with that particular test ^0^

nods True true…let me guess…gives you a sort of SAW feeling right? :laughing:

In honesty, your doing better thyan most GMs for their first time :slight_smile:

Ahh good ok, so I know :slight_smile: Crashing into lab scene?

Oh believe me, I know more than you might think :sunglasses:

Well, it seems like everything is in its rightful place, so we shouldn’t have much to worry about. Now all you guys have to do is to get your character(s) from the respective parts of the lair… well, speaking of that…

See, when I first created the lab scenario, I was kinda hoping to keep the feeling that Syndrome’s technology is… how should I say, low in quality? This is due to this project being one of his first, so he’s just starting out as a villain. In other words, a wide, extensive lair wasn’t really my idea of what he should have, because no villain started out grand and powerful in an instant, now do they? :wink: So, you could see as to I wanted to keep the ‘trapped-in-a-lab’ scenario, but unfortunately, we have to create some sort of lair now with the posts existing in the game thread, which, as you could see, is a bit off my vision of the story. :-\

But anyway, back on topic.

All you got to do now is to get your character(s) into the lab, and while you’re doing that, try not to make the lair bigger than it is already. After you have done so, just have a gate/door/perimeter of any sort sealing them off and, if you could, at the same time as the characters of other players so as to fit the continuation. Otherwise, you could just have your character(s) warning the others not to enter the lab when it is already too late. :wink:

When all characters are trapped in one area, the host will appear and the game can (finally) commence. Till then, I’ll be waiting for your (and my) next post.

Thanks for reading.
~ WBoon 8)

To everyone: Unfortunately, I will not be participating in the game for the time being, due to a cluttered schedule on my part. This now means that the character of Remy, who I originally claimed, is now available for “use” by anyone who wants him.

My apologies for my absence and renouncement. That aside, I trust that you guys will have fun!

– Mitch

Thanks, Mitch, for clarifying your renouncement. :wink: I hope we’ll see you in the game again in the future… when things do turn for the better (note the absence of ‘if’ :wink: ).

Though we won’t have much fun without one of the best writers in this game, we will try… :cry: Thanks for dropping by anyway! :smiley:

~ WBoon :sunglasses:

WBoon - You’re most welcome, and thank you! :wink:

Oh, pfff. I’m sure you guys will do fine without me. Thanks, though. (heheh)

– Mitch

Don’t count yourself so short Mitch…

Also…did you check your Messages yet?

I can vouch for that problem…she just got to mine so she is…

Just wait and she will get them and reply quikcly.

Sorry to hear your quiting Mitch…it will be hard to replace a Remy lover such as yourself.

You DO know Mitch is a girl right? :laughing:

But she is? Good…I…wanted to make sure she got my message and replies…as I replied once to her before and it disappeared into the Net somewhere :unamused:

(sorry for the OTing-like Boon if it’s wrong…)

[bangs head on desk]

i hate these things…

I always mix up that stuff. Oh well…live and learn.

Sorry Mitch… :cry:

It’s ok ^^
I’m sure she wouldn’t be upset by it ^
^ hands over bag of ice for head

Eheheh. Well, thanks.

Yep, I did. Don’t worry, I’m gonna reply. :wink:

Al-Bob - Ha-ha. Don’t worry about it, dude. I’m a major tomboy, so I kind of consider it a compliment. (snigger)

Thanks, by the way. Hopefully, I’ll find time to join in on the fun in the future.

– Mitch

You downsize yourself too much on things :slight_smile:

Oh good…I sent the message sometime in October…but didn’t see it in my Sentbox so I was worried it just vanished so I sent it again yeah…^_^;

Aw man. Mitch, you are going to be missed, but if you can’t do it, then that is fine.

Aw, man I was looking foward to seeing your posts of Remy’s story in the game- I’m sure they would have been really great. But I understand that you probably don’t have enough time for it. It’s still great to have you back, in the game or not.

Nexas - Heh. Yeah, I do. I’ve gotta snap out of it…

The Star Swordsman and bright dot-dasher - Ha-ha. Well thanks, guys. Maybe I’ll be able to join in on the fun in the future. :wink:

– Mitch

I hope so Mitch. I really do hope so.

Sound like a friend of mine :slight_smile:

Yeah, when your able to, we’ll welcome you openly with your great ideas :slight_smile: