The Wall-E 500 (the ultimate challenge)

Again, I have 30 days of the 2 years to skip the movie. I only need to watch it 700 times days out of 730 days.

^Hm, I don’t really care. I think I might get up and wash my hands. Or check these forums. If I had no problem watching Space Odyssey 2001 my second time at night, I think I can do this. After, ehr, maybe 20 times it’ll probably just be normal thing to do at night, haha.

-EIA-

wow that’s insane man! i wouldn’t do it cuz i’d get bored with it and then i’d be afraid i wouldn’t like it as much then. r u goin to the theatre or do u have it on ur laptop or somethin?

He(?) is going to start the challenge when he buys the DVD/Blu-Ray of the film.

Wow. That’s quite insane.

I can sort of see your motivation behind doing this, but I personally wouldn’t want to try! Good luck with your endevour, though. :smiley:

Whoops… I was wrong :blush: I blame summer vacation :wink:

Yeah, again, I have all night free. I guess I realize most of you wouldn’t try this :stuck_out_tongue: But yes, I’ll actually buy the movie, not illegally download it.And I’ve been thinking on better plans. This will be exciting when I start.

BTW- I’m a 14 year old male.

-EIA-

Aren’t you going to start hating the film after a while (just because of seeing it so often).

No, as I said, my brain is the type, that the more I see, the more I like. I’ve listened to “Put on your Sunday Clothes” at least 100 times, and have probably sang it in my head 200, but I still love it. If it’s a movie I like, I’ll love it every time. This movie has no morals really, so it’s not like most movies that die fast because of one long moral, which makes me yawn the second time. This movie actually keeps me entertained visually and emotionally. I also love the sound track, as I own that, and just the music alone is enough to entertain me 1000’s of times over.

-EIA-

Sounds like a good Pixar film…lol.
Well I think we wish you all the best. Nov. 4th is the supposed release…I will have to take off work that day…lol

lol i will get outta school lol idk i hope haha and eveisawesome hi i havent met you and i have watched some high schools play it on youtube but havent seen the movie i wish i could :frowning: i have put on your sunday clothes stuck in my head now

Here is a suggestion, but when you get the DVD, at the end of every week, you record the number of times you see it?

^ Ok. Most like it will be 7-8ish, but I’ll still do that. I’m working on memorizing the sound track right now, getting down the times of everything. This is just a hobby in my life, not my main focus. So I don’t think I’ll get worn down from it anymore than I do with when I played video games.

-EIA-

wow! a guy who isnt afraid to admit he likes animated movies! impressive! go 4 it!!

(Is it just me, or did the topic title change from 500 to 700?)

Anyway, that’s two years coming. There’s a lot of time to get bored of seeing it. But I hope you can do it. It’s going to be quite a challenge, that’s for sure. :smiley:

Pixar is different. They’re… More than animation. Haha. Me and my brother have always been Pixar fans. I can’t stand the humor in Shrek and those movies with that humor, and little emotional connection. I’ve teared up once my first time seeing Wall-E, 2 the second time, and last time I couldn’t really see and my eyes were itchy from tears, :stuck_out_tongue:

Well… waits for November 4th.

-EIA-

haha yeah! Shrek is ok, but it pales in comparison to Pixar!!!
Wow. I don’t think I have ever cried at a movie. Come very close mind you (WALL-E made the tears hard to hold in!). I have cried while reading books however.

Agreed, Shrek was funny…but it does pale in comparison. Wall-E did make me cry :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll admit it! And I’m a guy!

Exactly, the sad thing is, I’ve never came close to tearing up during a movie. I used to make fun of those people, :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, I’m looking for jobs in a Disney store, for when I move. know the town has one. Also looking for community colleges enrolling 3D animation for computers. But… Yeah. I’m still geared up for this!

-EIA-

wow, u wanna go into 3D animation? cool!
i might want to play music for soundtracks and stuff. I love movie music!!!

Well, Maya with RenderMan is… about $5,500 total. Plus a nice computer able to run them is about $1100-1500ish. So yeah, it’s a bit expensive, and I don’t have a job. Maybe I’ll sacrifice living without my own car and just buy these things instead, :smiling_imp:

Back onto seeing Wall-E 700 times. I think the only times I won’t be able to watch it is when I’m in a hotel with my family. But I can always watch it in airplanes or something. I’m saving up for some nice headphones, after all, I’ll want the best quality.

-EIA-