The Weather Thread

I went to Florida durling the Christmas of 04, it was alright, it’s a state to go to duling the summer, but winter it’s not really fun. It rained, wasen’t that warm and other things’s Ig I ever go back, it’s in the summer, not the winter.

my friend went to Disney World and Harry Potter World last Christmas, and she was NOT happy because it was cold and she had to ware a coat… that and she and she had to wait in line for 6 hours to get into HP land… of course, when i went to Disney and HP over spring break it was THE most perfect week to be in Florida, it rained on the Monday (yay, cold fronts…) and the rest of the week it was in the mid 70’s with like NO humidity, i didn’t think the weather was EVER that perfect in Florida (of course the other times i was in Florida it was the middle of July and about 90 degrees with 80% humidity…)

Actually, summer is the worst time to go to Florida. When we used to go, we picked the middle of September. It was still really, really hot, but there was less humidity and it was a lot more enjoyable than being in the middle of Florida’s sweltering and unforgiving summers in long lines. Another good time of year to go is right now, in November. The weather is perfect this time of year. We don’t get much rain, it’s cool for the most part, and even less humidity. Love it! If it could stay like this all year, I wouldn’t complain! :slight_smile:

Spring and fall time sound like the best times of year here in FL. I agree, though I haven’t experienced Florida springs yet. My parents have done Disney in February, and said it was great. The only time they had to wear coats were during the evenings.

little chef

Arn’t you gonna miss White Christmas’s? Last year was my first and it was great, there was snow on the ground like 70% too. I would like to have a white Christmas again then see the grass.

^ Nope, I’m not going to miss snow one bit! And I’m completely serious! I’m so freaking tired of it! :laughing:

little chef

Hope to have another White Christmas. Just not a Christmasy when it’s grass or warm.

It’s rainy and cold over here.

Who else had an extremley hot summer?

Not me, it’s been mild. We’ve had fog recently, then it will be snow.
British weather goes like this, January-December:
Snow, Fog, Rain, Rain, Slight Sun, Hot Sun, Meh, Rain, Fog, Snow :smiley:

It’s been pretty cold and rainy here today.

For must of July and soem of August, every day was in the high 90s or 100s. It was just hot.

It snowed today.

It’s been pretty warm here the last couple of days. Supposed to cool down over the holiday weekend.

It’s been pretty crazy here. One day it’s freaking hot, the next it’s freezing cold (okay, maybe not freezing, but cold). It’s messing with my sinuses. But finally it’s staying pretty consistently cool.

Wish it snowed here. You’re not so far from where I live so we just missed it I guess. It was to warm anyway.

Winter Weather Advisory!!! haven’t had a real snow yet this year!! (it’s snowed, but not accumulated) but tonight we are supposed to get 1-4 in of wet snow :smiley: the white Christmas came a couple of days late, but for now its raining (and like 39) but thats ok (i guess) because my dog got to try out her new rain coat that Santa brought her.

It’s supposed to get into the 60s in saturday.

It’s been reaching up into the 70s the past few days. I’m like, what’s up with this? We want snow, not spring! It should be cold right now! 8D :-\

It’s raining in Chicago, but now that Christmas is over, I don’t care. 8D

It’s been getting into the 60’s here. What’s winetr without at last one snow?