The Weather Thread

Our big snows always come in late January/early February, so I’m looking forward to then. We’d better get at least one storm though, I don’t know what I’ll do without it! o_0 8D

Last year had had two big stroms in a row. There was snow on the ground for like 60% of winter.

Now in New Zealand it is cold and windy. :angry:

It’s been warm where I live in the states. Yesterday was in the 60’s. Today was cooler in the high 40’s or so.

Hopefully it will be sunny here. :angry:

I think it’s supposed to snow in a couple of days here. Which is kind of funny, considering how there’s still about 2+ feet leftover in the backyard from the middle of December.

It is finally sunny here in New Zealand. :smiley:

Well it’s not as warm as it was. We do have some days in the 50s* coming and one day that will be almost 60*. But the rest of the week will be in the 40s* or 30s*

Hopefully it will be sunny for the rest for the week.

One thing I hate about sunny days is driving in them.

I hate sitting in a car when it is hot.

Yeah, that sucks. the seatbelts are terrible.

Yeah, especially if we go to the beach it is sunny so it gets me all hot and sweaty by the time we get there and then we go into the water, and it is so nice. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I don’t live near any beachs… Well, real beach’s. Lakes I live by have them but I don’t live near an ocean.

We don’t live near beaches either. But we still go to beaches. The weather today is cloudy so we couldn’t go to the beach.

I’ve only been to the beach by an ocean one time. It was okay, but chilly because it was in the winter.

Ok. We are supposed to go to the beach tomorrow. So hopefully it will be sunny.

I hate when it rains and we half to get out of the pool.

It is sunny today hopefully we will go to the beach.

It’s suppose to go back to being cold (sigh). Maybe it will snow at least, just not to much snow.